• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Elite

snap said:
the cat fan douchebags that are tolerable so begrudgingly get added to the list of 1%s...

LTCF
illovethecats
wbtfg

I'm touched. :?

truthfully, I cannot accept this honor. you see, I admit there was a day I was an elite poster. many days I could post circles around anyone. ilovethecats was a brand of it's own and it was recognized both here and on bobcatnation. I was clearly elite. but sadly...this was years ago...

today there is no way I'm elite. sure, I occasionally have my moments that I am certainly a very good poster. and I'd say that I am a pretty consistent poster. people tend to like me and if I had to go head to head with many on this board there is no doubt I would be favored more times than not.

that said, today I find myself right in the middle of the pack. I'm a better poster than lots. I'm the same poster as many. and I'm a worse poster than a few. I fear my days of being elite are behind me at the moment. but who's to say I can't be elite again down the road?

fuck it. I am most definitely elite! once you are elite that shit never goes away. regardless of my posts from here on out, I want all of you to remember that my eliteness will never go away. it's here forever. regardless of any circumstances surrounding my ability to post...you can best your ass I am elite.

Thanks for the honor. :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
snap said:
the cat fan douchebags that are tolerable so begrudgingly get added to the list of 1%s...

LTCF
illovethecats
wbtfg

truthfully, I cannot accept this honor. you see, I admit there was a day I was an elite poster. many days I could post circles around anyone. ilovethecats was a brand of it's own and it was recognized both here and on bobcatnation. I was clearly elite. but sadly...this was years ago...

today there is no way I'm elite. sure, I occasionally have my moments that I am certainly a very good poster. and I'd say that I am a pretty consistent poster. people tend to like me and if I had to go head to head with many on this board there is no doubt I would be favored more times than not.

that said, today I find myself right in the middle of the pack. I'm a better poster than lots. I'm the same poster as many. and I'm a worse poster than a few. I fear my days of being elite are behind me at the moment. but who's to say I can't be elite again down the road?

f*** it. I am most definitely elite! once you are elite that shit never goes away. regardless of my posts from here on out, I want all of you to remember that my eliteness will never go away. it's here forever. regardless of any circumstances surrounding my ability to post...you can best your ass I am elite.

So are you elite or not? I'm confused.

ilovethecats said:
snap said:

LTCF
illovethecats
wbtfg

f*** it. I am most definitely elite! once you are elite that shit never goes away. regardless of my posts from here on out, I want all of you to remember that my eliteness will never go away. it's here forever. regardless of any circumstances surrounding my ability to post...you can best your ass I am elite.

:lol: :clap: :thumb:

LongTimeCatFan said:
ilovethecats said:
snap said:

LTCF
illovethecats
wbtfg

So are you elite or not? I'm confused.
ILTC is definitely elite. He was teetering on good/elite for a while, but he made his bones in the infamous Silvertip/Idaho distance debate, and has been elite ever since.

Ursa Major said:
Subcategory time. Who is your favorite specialty character? Those who only post on rare occasions in character?

Griz Granny

Ashley B. Schaeffer

Booby Dildo

Ashley B. Schaeffer without a doubt

2014 FTC Shirts said:
Ursa Major said:
Subcategory time. Who is your favorite specialty character? Those who only post on rare occasions in character?

Griz Granny

Ashley B. Schaeffer

Booby Dildo

Ashley B. Schaeffer without a doubt

Speedy Gonzalez
Zen Griz

Back