• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU Picks Up ASU Cornerback

Posters being welcome to their opinion is one thing, but that doesn't extend to being welcome to their own facts. My view is that we're all supposed to use the same facts, to the extent the facts are discernable, of course.

I've always thought it to be interesting that some posters think that they should be welcome to express their own opinion, but that no one else is welcome to disagree with their opinion or point out why it is or may be wrong.

Something is suspicious about this new poster.

monte is a character said:
havgrizfan said:
Nope, Kupp made it perfectly clear to Griz coaches back when Pflu recruited him he was staying in state. Sorry, monte but you'll have to find a different angle to tear down your own favorite team, cuz the Kupp one doesn't fly. I know for a fact Kupp was invited to UM's junior day and he declined. If he wasn't FBS he was GOING TO EWU. Don't believe me? Do some research on him, or better yet, just ask him. The Griz didn't waste a lot of effort on someone who told them they had no chance to land. wbtg, I thought I saw on BN last year a story about how MSU did in fact recruit Kupp, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I am not tearing down my team. I have a right to state my opinion about our current state of recruiting, and will do so. I do not need the fan police to censor my posts, thank you. Take care of your own fan-dom, and I will mine.

Having an "opinion" that flies in the face of verifiable facts isn't an "opinion"...it's stupidity.

havgrizfan said:
Nope, Kupp made it perfectly clear to Griz coaches back when Pflu recruited him he was staying in state. Sorry, monte but you'll have to find a different angle to tear down your own favorite team, cuz the Kupp one doesn't fly. I know for a fact Kupp was invited to UM's junior day and he declined. If he wasn't FBS he was GOING TO EWU. Don't believe me? Do some research on him, or better yet, just ask him. The Griz didn't waste a lot of effort on someone who told them they had no chance to land. wbtg, I thought I saw on BN last year a story about how MSU did in fact recruit Kupp, but maybe I'm mistaken.

I am not tearing down my team. I have a right to state my opinion about our current state of recruiting, and will do so. I do not need the fan police to censor my posts, thank you. Take care of your own fan-dom, and I will mine.

The other thing you guys need to keep in mind is that recruiting is only part of the equation. Even if Kupp would have chosen to attend UM, there's no way to know how good he would have been there. Different system and absolutely different coaches. EWU has been a machine lately for creating dominant receivers.

I have a right to state my opinion about our current state of recruiting, and will do so.

I suddenly have a craving for pickles. My wife must be pregnant.

havgrizfan said:
Nope, Kupp made it perfectly clear to Griz coaches back when Pflu recruited him he was staying in state. Sorry, monte but you'll have to find a different angle to tear down your own favorite team, cuz the Kupp one doesn't fly. I know for a fact Kupp was invited to UM's junior day and he declined. If he wasn't FBS he was GOING TO EWU.

This is correct, to my knowledge.

Latest posts

Back