• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall Camp starts

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I want to be known as the team nobody wants to play again! I want to see a defense! I want beer in the stadium for all, not just the upstairs club! I want music loud again! I want an announcer who can say, 1st
down..........................................., and hear the crowd yell Montana! Then, "Move the Chains; Move the Chains!" I want Monte to come into the seats and interact with the crowd and stop that running into the goal post. I want a new tunnel run song! I want to be in my tailgate right now!
Fixed it.

Thanks Kem, it's perfect. :thumb:

I keep hearing some people say we are not going to be all that good.

I like to say, I don't think we are going to be all that bad.

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
I want to be known as the team nobody wants to play again! I want to see a defense! I want beer in the stadium for all, not just the upstairs club! I want music loud again! I want an announcer who can say, 1st
down..........................................., and hear the crowd yell Montana! Then, "Move the Chains; Move the Chains!" I want Monte to come into the seats and interact with the crowd and stop that running into the goal post. I want a new tunnel run song! I want to be in my tailgate right now!
Fixed it.

We yell this everytime in my section, are in my section?

reinell30 said:
I want an announcer who can say, 1st
down...and hear the crowd yell Montana! Then, "Move the Chains; Move the Chains!"

Jesus, reinell, that's what the fatties do in Fargo!

AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:
down...and hear the crowd yell Montana! Then, "Move the Chains; Move the Chains!"

There are chains around Golden Coral?

AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:

And you have something original?

reinell30 said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
Fixed it.

SaskGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:

You have likely forgotten the great gravy famine of the early 0’s. In the aftermath of the tragedy, the state required crowd control options commensurate with the population density & propensity to patronize said establishment. It’s all over YouTube. #sad

kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
kemajic said:
reinell30 said:
Fixed it.

We'll have to meet this year so I know who you are...

Looking forward to eGriz not going crazy after the Griz win a tightly contested, physical football game by possessing the ball on a long clock killing fourth quarter drive.

I want NoDak State to start noticing us again; at least as a program on the rise. It would be fun to be ranked in the playoffs higher than them and play in Wa-Griz. I could handle Bobby being known as the "Bizon killer"

bgbigdog said:
SaskGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:

You have likely forgotten the great gravy famine of the early 0’s. In the aftermath of the tragedy, the state required crowd control options commensurate with the population density & propensity to patronize said establishment. It’s all over YouTube. #sad
:lol: :lol: :clap:

GlacierGrizX said:
I want NoDak State to start noticing us again; at least as a program on the rise. It would be fun to be ranked in the playoffs higher than them and play in Wa-Griz. I could handle Bobby being known as the "Bizon killer"
Didn't NDSU beat a booby coached team when they were still division 2?

RayWill said:
GlacierGrizX said:

ouch...

Yukon said:
RayWill said:
GlacierGrizX said:

ouch...

Actually, though I am psyched for Bobby to be back. Really liked him but he is not the God most make him out to be.

I'm looking forward to actually wanting to go back into the game after halftime. With the schedule we have this year, there should be some great games and a great atmospheres.

Back