• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall Camp starts

RayWill said:
Yukon said:
RayWill said:
GlacierGrizX said:
I want NoDak State to start noticing us again; at least as a program on the rise. It would be fun to be ranked in the playoffs higher than them and play in Wa-Griz. I could handle Bobby being known as the "Bizon killer"
Didn't NDSU beat a booby coached team when they were still division 2?

ouch...

Actually, though I am psyched for Bobby to be back. Really liked him but he is not the God most make him out to be.
Hey now..Bite your tongue!

Yukon said:
RayWill said:
GlacierGrizX said:
I want NoDak State to start noticing us again; at least as a program on the rise. It would be fun to be ranked in the playoffs higher than them and play in Wa-Griz. I could handle Bobby being known as the "Bizon killer"

ouch...

Fucking "Bobby Killers".

Ursa Major said:
Yukon said:
RayWill said:
GlacierGrizX said:

ouch...

f***[*] "Bobby Killers".

We were #3. up 24-2 at half and the Bizon rolled us all the second half. I remember that game very vividly. it was sunny and hot and NDSU looked over matched the first half. The second half was just awful. you could see it was not gonna end well for us. I think we had like 40 or 50 yards all second half

mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
Yukon said:
RayWill said:

ouch...

f***[*] "Bobby Killers".

We were #3. up 24-2 at half and the Bizon rolled us all the second half. I remember that game very vividly. it was sunny and hot and NDSU looked over matched the first half. The second half was just awful. you could see it was not gonna end well for us. I think we had like 40 or 50 yards all second half

that was the first time Griz fans began bitching about BH not making halftime adjustments. :lol: :lol: 8 years later, at the conclusion of the Villanova game, they were STILL bitching about it.

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
Yukon said:

f***[*] "Bobby Killers".

that was the first time Griz fans began bitching about BH not making halftime adjustments. :lol: :lol: 8 years later, at the conclusion of the Villanova game, they were STILL bitching about it.

Wait, so you're saying BH doesn't make halftime adjustments? Isn't that one of the things that Stitt did not do as well? So if Bobby doesn't make adjustments are we gonna let that slide, if we lose?

MTGRZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:
Ursa Major said:
f***[*] "Bobby Killers".

Wait, so you're saying BH doesn't make halftime adjustments? Isn't that one of the things that Stitt did not do as well? So if Bobby doesn't make adjustments are we gonna let that slide, if we lose?

Hauck's teams made very good halftime adjustments and almost always dominated the third quarters. UM points scored to opponents in 3d quarters. Look at 2006 and 2008. Wow.

2004 - 185 - 93
2005 - 74 - 38
2006 - 132 - 15
2007 - 107 - 73
2008 - 120 - 29
2009 - 117 -- 66

PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizfankb said:

Hauck's teams made very good halftime adjustments and almost always dominated the third quarters. UM points scored to opponents in 3d quarters. Look at 2006 and 2008. Wow.

2004 - 185 - 93
2005 - 74 - 38
2006 - 132 - 15
2007 - 107 - 73
2008 - 120 - 29
2009 - 117 -- 66

Do those #’s include playoff games?

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

2004 - 185 - 93
2005 - 74 - 38
2006 - 132 - 15
2007 - 107 - 73
2008 - 120 - 29
2009 - 117 -- 66

Yes, season totals.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
MTGRZ said:

2004 - 185 - 93
2005 - 74 - 38
2006 - 132 - 15
2007 - 107 - 73
2008 - 120 - 29
2009 - 117 -- 66

Yes, season totals.

Thanks. They ARE impressive.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

2004 - 185 - 93
2005 - 74 - 38
2006 - 132 - 15
2007 - 107 - 73
2008 - 120 - 29
2009 - 117 -- 66

Yes, season totals.

Thanks. They ARE impressive.

The NC playoff game against' Villanova halftime adjustments were wrong by the Griz.

Back