• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Favorite incoming freshmen

OldtiredGRiz said:
CFallsGriz said:
Corbin

Mark it down.

My son plays college baseball and a couple of his teammates are from CA and played with or know Corbin from high school...they are stunned that he's going to Montana and not a "bigger" school...they call him an out and out freak of nature, a man among boys. I don't have any favorites yet, but I like what Corbin's contemporaries have to say about him.

I agree on Corbin, and that is great news about his contemporaries opinion....

Kind of off topic, and I don't know how to embed tweets. But, a few recruits are posting pictures of Griz players in the NFL with the word "mood" next to it. Lewis Cowans with one of Trumaine, Rey Green with one of Chase Reynolds, and Corbin with one of potential NFLer in Jones. Pretty obvious that our substantial contingent of players in the NFL has a huge effect on recruiting.

G-BEARS said:
Kind of off topic, and I don't know how to embed tweets. But, a few recruits are posting pictures of Griz players in the NFL with the word "mood" next to it. Lewis Cowans with one of Trumaine, Rey Green with one of Chase Reynolds, and Corbin with one of potential NFLer in Jones. Pretty obvious that our substantial contingent of players in the NFL has a huge effect on recruiting.

THe only one I saw was Corbin's....wasn't sure what it was referring to.

Never seen a team win without hogs up front.
No particular order below...

OL - Brandon Scott 6'7" 330 (Owassa HS) Owassa, OK
OL - Ashton Torres 6'4" 300 (Cherokee Trail HS) Aurora, CO (3-Star)
OL - Thayne Jackson 6'6" 270 (Gilbert HS) Gilbert, AZ (3-Star)
OL - Dylan Eickmeyer 6'4" 270 (Salpointe Catholic HS) Tucson, AZ (2-Star)

CaryGrant said:
Never seen a team win without hogs up front.
No particular order below...

OL - Brandon Scott 6'7" 330 (Owassa HS) Owassa, OK
OL - Ashton Torres 6'4" 300 (Cherokee Trail HS) Aurora, CO (3-Star)
OL - Thayne Jackson 6'6" 270 (Gilbert HS) Gilbert, AZ (3-Star)
OL - Dylan Eickmeyer 6'4" 270 (Salpointe Catholic HS) Tucson, AZ (2-Star)
I think we got some future studs in this group.

bgbigdog said:
cclarkblues said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
033b4a4f306100190124cad337fd4085.jpg

You know you're getting old when your first thought is, "Hey, that's not a Griz jersey!".

Worse yet, when you pull the picture wider to note that it's an eagle on the sleeve. That's old...
DAMN, she sure looks better than me, in the EAGLES jersey I gave her when we woke up. Can't wait to see her again, and she can keep the jersey. :thumb:

Update:

Dylan will be reporting significantly early to work out with the starters, get acclimated to Missoula and organize upcoming academic year. His focus is to be in shape to compete. Should be an exciting spring camp. Get ready Griz Nation, gonna see something special!

Latest posts

Back