• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Poll

BadlandsGrizFan said:
I agree, I'm just shocked seeing them in there.haha.....I watched you game against them. They always seem to have a stout defense...one could also call them dirty. I'll always root against that team after the shit they have tried pulling as far as cheap shots go.

Sorry we hit your QB too hard ;) Our bread and butter is run defense, obviously. It will be interesting to see how we fare against a pass-heavy team this week like ISU especially without possibly are two starting safeties in Arnell (cheap shot from Bison) and Reyes. We still need some players to truly contend but we are without a doubt headed in the right direction with Bubba at the helm.

You hit him hard. And very, very, very late. If you'll recall, he got hurt on a hit about 5 seconds after her threw the ball, which drew about 9 flags. I was shocked that guy didn't get ejected from that game. Then 2 plays later they show an interview clip of a nodaker saying their goal every game is not knock out the QB. Class.

EverettGriz said:
You hit him hard. And very, very, very late. If you'll recall, he got hurt on a hit about 5 seconds after her threw the ball, which drew about 9 flags. I was shocked that guy didn't get ejected from that game. Then 2 plays later they show an interview clip of a nodaker saying their goal every game is not knock out the QB. Class.
Yeah and the other clown saying that the opponent's QB and his mother should be very nervous is something for a fan base to be proud of.

grizeyes said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Two questions:

Are we playing like a near top 10 team?

Does the burn of falling 8 spots cause 3rd degrees burns for msu or just 2nd degree?

Defense - Yes
Offense - No

3rd degree!

It will be interesting to see how the bozeman state "defense" handles Sacramento States talented RB. I wonder if they will play 3 defensive tackles at the same time like they did against Cal Poly?

Back