• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Final Scrimmage

AZGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:
For those of you that attended some practices/scrimmages does the contact seem less than in past years? I know Stitt (I believe) had mentioned some time ago no more lighting each other up in drills or scrimmages. It sounds like there was a few hard hits but for the most part I'm curious if things looked differently from the sideline?

Ask Counts if the contact is lighter.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/765383148301451264[/tweet]

LOl. The hit won't make anybody forget Jack Tatum but ok....

EverettGriz said:
Griz2k said:
Gaeilge1 said:
Not to be negative on all the glowing reports, but giving up a 98 yard kickoff return on the opening play has to be a concern on special teams!

And if JLM gets stuffed, we'd all be screaming about how bad our return game sucks.

It's the eGriz way.

Touché!

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:
For those of you that attended some practices/scrimmages does the contact seem less than in past years? I know Stitt (I believe) had mentioned some time ago no more lighting each other up in drills or scrimmages. It sounds like there was a few hard hits but for the most part I'm curious if things looked differently from the sideline?

Ask Counts if the contact is lighter.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShaunRainey/status/765383148301451264[/tweet]

LOl. The hit won't make anybody forget Jack Tatum but ok....

Who?

Obvious statements made by folks that claim they played the game were way off. A game needs to be played to get rid of this silly stuff.

Most of the fans expect a good Griz team with a strong and smarter defense this year. Go Griz!

Umista said:
Obvious statements made by folks that claim they played the game were way off. A game needs to be played to get rid of this silly stuff.

Most of the fans expect a good Griz team with a strong and smarter defense this year. Go Griz!

You obviously weren't at the scrimmage, never played the game, and don't have much knowledge about the game or the scrimmage. Do you have a clue about who will start on the d-line? Would be curious about whom you think the starters will be. Let's hear what you have to say.

PlayerRep said:
Umista said:

You obviously weren't at the scrimmage, never played the game, and don't have much knowledge about the game or the scrimmage. Do you have a clue about who will start on the d-line? Would be curious about whom you think the starters will be. Let's hear what you have to say.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugpGJNbZAw[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back