• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Football Gift from '95 Championship Team

grizindabox said:
DuCharme said:
grizindabox said:
He asked "where else could that happen?" Do you think there are numerous places that DR could have a triumphant return? :thumb:

One more time then. He was referring to an entire list of events, not Don Read. :coffee:

Seriously DuCharme...take a chill pill and quit taking yourself so serious... :thumb:

Lol, ok. Finally gotcha. My bad. My sense of humor is in need of repair.

As a matter of fact, I was referring to that many former basketball coaches returning for a reunion, in conjunction with a beloved football coach from 20 years ago.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/griz-equipment-room-preparing-for-fall-frenzy/article_4efb8cb9-f59a-5c40-ab2f-0e7fd07dcd5a.html

"First off, player names will not appear on the 2015 Griz jerseys, a savings to the athletic department of $3,000 per each set of jerseys (the Tackle Twill nameplates can run $30 apiece plus labor to adhere).

The other jersey news won't break for more than another month, Stack said. Expect some interesting alternate uniform combos for special games. Like say, the Grizzlies' Sept. 26 homecoming bout with Northern Arizona when the school will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 1995 FCS national championship.

"There's some pretty exciting stuff coming," Stack said, stopping himself from saying any more. "If I was a fan, I'd be excited."

The funny thing about this is the continued and completely unnecessary secrecy that has surrounded the program for as long as I can remember. "If I was a fan, I would be excited"? Really? Because I'm a fan and I've seen nothing to excite me re: uniforms. I don't get excited by people saying they know something but can't tell.

CDAGRIZ said:
The funny thing about this is the continued and completely unnecessary secrecy that has surrounded the program for as long as I can remember. "If I was a fan, I would be excited"? Really? Because I'm a fan and I've seen nothing to excite me re: uniforms. I don't get excited by people saying they know something but can't tell.

LOL. So true.

Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

LOL. So true.

I don't know, I thought the team coming out of the tunnel in the copper uniforms a few years back and promptly laying the wood to the Cats was pretty exciting. It was hinted at but never spoiled. Pretty cool moment. I think "hinting at things" is a huge part of what drives this board if nothing else.

Alaska Griz said:
Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

LOL. So true.

I don't know, I thought the team coming out of the tunnel in the copper uniforms a few years back and promptly laying the wood to the Cats was pretty exciting. It was hinted at but never spoiled. Pretty cool moment. I think "hinting at things" is a huge part of what drives this board if nothing else.

You might be right. Or, maybe you're not right. I know, but I can't tell. The fact that I know is a great source of pride for me. The fact that I can't tell is what preserves my pride.

CDAGRIZ said:
Alaska Griz said:
Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

LOL. So true.

You might be right. Or, maybe you're not right. I know, but I can't tell. The fact that I know is a great source of pride for me. The fact that I can't tell is what preserves my pride.

Unfortunately, those that do know no longer post when they do know something Why? Because of a few jack asses on this board that question any and everything not officially announced by the school!! Some have the audacity to call someone a liar, or the information is "uninformed" etc. So why in the hell should someone who does know share it in advance on EGRIZ? It really is not worth the time to post the information anymore.

mtgrizrule said:
Unfortunately, those that do know no longer post when they do know something Why? Because of a few jack asses on this board that question any and everything not officially announced by the school!! Some have the audacity to call someone a liar, or the information is "uninformed" etc. So why in the hell should someone who does know share it in advance on EGRIZ? It really is not worth the time to post the information anymore.

As long as they keep taking the time to post that they know, but can't tell, it will keep up the tradition.

mtgrizrule said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Alaska Griz said:

Closure. That's what you need. :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't recall the last time I saw a regular poster on here get SO butthurt over something and just not be able to EVER let it go. Seriously, man...you're better than that. If you let people get under your skin that easily, I feel sorry for you.

People ask why some don't post pertinent information here, I will answer the ? freely. You know damn well it is true. It pisses me off when someone with a solid good history has their credibility questioned. Better have the damn facts before calling someone out.

Latest posts

Back