• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FoxSports article on MSU OC Tim Cramsey

I'm not sure if BW's post was directed at me, because I certainly am not suggesting the cat people's offense won't be good. I just think a couple comments in this article (re lipstick on a pig, and number of hits) are just plain dumb. But, then again, cat people are just plain dumb and committed to sticking their foot in their mouth.

garizzalies said:
I'm not sure if BW's post was directed at me, because I certainly am not suggesting the cat people's offense won't be good. I just think a couple comments in this article (re lipstick on a pig, and number of hits) are just plain dumb. But, then again, cat people are just plain dumb and committed to sticking their foot in their mouth.

Cant speak to the lipstick bit, but Cramsey is talking about limiting DP's hits this year. Last year DP ran as often as he wanted to. Cramsey is saying that he is putting a "cap" on how many times he will allow Prukop to get HIT. As soon as he has been hit 12 or however many times the cap is, then the play calling will be more pass driven. You have to remember that last year Prukop had more rushing yards than many teams #1 running back. Maybe limiting hits wouldn't be as weird if you had a QB that rushed like DP. Furthermore, gayrizzalies, I'm offended that you call cat people dumb. In fact, I feel that this is borderline rascist and subsequently insults my delicate nature. Yes. You are a rascist biggot and should apologize to all the worlds "cat people"...especially the black ones. Dick.

BWahlberg said:
Seems to me it's a little naive for Griz fans to suggest the Cats offense won't be good. They were great up until Prukop's injury and most of what they did well with - in terms of personnel is coming back. Add in they have a super soft schedule... statistically they'll probably be one of the strongest offenses in the FCS, I'd guess.

Do you think the cats skill players are, as a unit, better than Montana's?

bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:
Seems to me it's a little naive for Griz fans to suggest the Cats offense won't be good. They were great up until Prukop's injury and most of what they did well with - in terms of personnel is coming back. Add in they have a super soft schedule... statistically they'll probably be one of the strongest offenses in the FCS, I'd guess.

QB, O-line, RB's... yes. TE's by default since we don't have any. WR's UM has a strong edge since we're top heavy with Hendu and Jones.

BWahlberg said:
bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:

QB, O-line, RB's... yes. TE's by default since we don't have any. WR's UM has a strong edge since we're top heavy with Hendu and Jones.

So are you saying you think the cats offense is just that good or they will achieve FCS strength because of a weak schedule.

BWahlberg said:
bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:

Brint: How do you see the rotation going with the type of offense that Stitt talks about. I can't see many WR's able to play every down with his type of O, and having 5 out there at a time means you really need some major depth.

SACCAT66 said:
BWahlberg said:
bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:

Brint: How do you see the rotation going with the type of offense that Stitt talks about. I can't see many WR's able to play every down with his type of O, and having 5 out there at a time means you really need some major depth.

I believe Stitt said he plans on rotating 10 WRs every game.

IroneagleXP said:
garizzalies said:

Cant speak to the lipstick bit, but Cramsey is talking about limiting DP's hits this year. Last year DP ran as often as he wanted to. Cramsey is saying that he is putting a "cap" on how many times he will allow Prukop to get HIT. As soon as he has been hit 12 or however many times the cap is, then the play calling will be more pass driven. You have to remember that last year Prukop had more rushing yards than many teams #1 running back. Maybe limiting hits wouldn't be as weird if you had a QB that rushed like DP. Furthermore, gayrizzalies, I'm offended that you call cat people dumb. In fact, I feel that this is borderline rascist and subsequently insults my delicate nature. Yes. You are a rascist biggot and should apologize to all the worlds "cat people"...especially the black ones. Dick.
Go fu*k your black half you race arsonist. I am done with you POS always bringing race into everything and I won't be subjected to your ignorance anymore

Wide receivers who I think see the field are:
Naccarato, Lyons, Graham, Horner,
Jones, Henderson, Burke, Jannsen
Carlson, Daum, Lucas, and one other freshman.

The backfield will see Ngyuen, Logwood, Counts, Favors, and maybe Calhoun. Hopefully Counts stays healthy.

bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:
bigkid said:
BWahlberg said:

So are you saying you think the cats offense is just that good or they will achieve FCS strength because of a weak schedule.

Both? Cats offense in terms of skill players is better except WR and they'll benefit from a softer schedule. I think they'll put up massive numbers.

The cats have very average skill players except Prukop. Their overall team speed is no better than a Texas highschool. This circle jerk about their offense is very telling.

They play in the BSC so of course they will average 60+ points a game and 700 yards of offense.

how can someone named Cramsey be taken seriously by anybody??? Ursa, what say you??

IroneagleXP said:
"I feel that this is borderline rascist and subsequently insults my delicate nature. Yes. You are a rascist biggot and should apologize to all the worlds "cat people"...especially the black ones. Dick."

Send a PM to grizpsych, he/she will apologize to anyone, anytime, for any reason. Obviously born with lips puckered. A psychological condition yet undefined in the DSM 5. :lol:

IroneagleXP said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Go fu*k your black half you race arsonist. I am done with you POS always bringing race into everything and I won't be subjected to your ignorance anymore

Time to flashback to the cereal thread...

racist.png

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Time to flashback to the cereal thread...

racist.png

I like it Jodcon, except the nascar hat should be replaced with a confederate flag. Oohhh confederate flakes! BOOM.

statler & waldorf said:
IroneagleXP said:
"I feel that this is borderline rascist and subsequently insults my delicate nature. Yes. You are a rascist biggot and should apologize to all the worlds "cat people"...especially the black ones. Dick."

Send a PM to grizpsych, he/she will apologize to anyone, anytime, for any reason. Obviously born with lips puckered. A psychological condition yet undefined in the DSM 5. :lol:

Done. I hope it's not contagious.

Hammer said:
how can someone named Cramsey be taken seriously by anybody??? Ursa, what say you??

I'm no Ursa, but I'd be willing to bet Fisty and Cramsey would have quite the time together.

PI-NAU-Generic-Logo-New-042614.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:

I'm no Ursa, but I'd be willing to bet Fisty and Cramsey would have quite the time together.

PI-NAU-Generic-Logo-New-042614.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

Reminds me of this video I saw once...

Latest posts

Back