• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FoxSports article on MSU OC Tim Cramsey

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Hammer said:
how can someone named Cramsey be taken seriously by anybody??? Ursa, what say you??

I'm no Ursa, but I'd be willing to bet Fisty and Cramsey would have quite the time together.

PI-NAU-Generic-Logo-New-042614.vadapt.320.medium.0.jpg

Reminds me of this video I saw once...

Just once?

bigkid said:
Wide receivers who I think see the field are:
Naccarato, Lyons, Graham, Horner,
Jones, Henderson, Burke, Jannsen
Carlson, Daum, Lucas, and one other freshman.

The backfield will see Ngyuen, Logwood, Counts, Favors, and maybe Calhoun. Hopefully Counts stays healthy.
We absolutely NEED Naccarto and Lyons to step up, they are the fly sweep and bubble screen type guys. If they don't we'll probably see Daum and Justin Calhoun or one of the two.

Back to the Cats, sounds like they realize that they have jack shit for depth at QB. Either case, put them up against an actual defense and they will sputter.

BWahlberg said:
Seems to me it's a little naive for Griz fans to suggest the Cats offense won't be good. They were great up until Prukop's injury and most of what they did well with - in terms of personnel is coming back. Add in they have a super soft schedule... statistically they'll probably be one of the strongest offenses in the FCS, I'd guess.

They'll likely be the #1 offense in the country right from the get-go, game 1. Because they like to delude (to mislead the mind or judgment of; deceive) themselves with their opening "Gold Rush" game, which should be called the "Sugar Rush" game. They will play a horribly over-matched team, while the Griz will play the 4-time defending National Champions!! And then the bozeman media will shout from the rafters, to anybody that will listen, how incredibly good msu is. :lol: The bozeman media will use these inflated stats all season, when real football fans know that if msu actually played a tough schedule that their stats wouldn't be so "record breaking".

Latest posts

Back