• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Funds pledged to help athletics: $210,760 **NEW NUMBER***

BWahlberg said:
Still rising! I'm thinking we should set up some sort of event for donors.

Hopefully it doesnt involve bodily parts.

In all seriousness great job by yourself, and everyone here. I appreciate the information you provided me.

:clap: :thumb: :clap:

Congrats to eGRIZ!!!

Eastern Montana Griz said:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
a TOAST!!!!

:party:

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer (WORK)" is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest "Biological Anxiety Relief (BAR) center to take antidotes know as "Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE)," Radioactive UnWORK Medicine (RUM)," Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER)" or "Vaccine Official Depression Killing Antigen (VODKA)".

Please re-post to raise awareness!!!

Had an egrizzer PM me with a dramatically bumped-up pledge that he's set up. We're over $110,000!

I'm really overwhelmed by the generosity of donors here on egriz. I just got word of some updated numbers and as you guys can see - we've more than doubled our goal and are sitting at $210,760 either donated or pledged to support the construction of the upcoming athletic center.

You guys are awesome - thanks for your generosity!

BWahlberg said:
I'm really overwhelmed by the generosity of donors here on egriz. I just got word of some updated numbers and as you guys can see - we've more than doubled our goal and are sitting at $210,760 either donated or pledged to support the construction of the upcoming athletic center.

From 110,000 to 210,760... :shock: :shock: :clap:

get'em_griz said:
BWahlberg said:

From 110,000 to 210,760... :shock: :shock: :clap:

You're welcome. :cool: :cool:

BDizzle said:
So did this money actually get donated? Any way it can even be tracked?

We kept a spreadsheet and Dan Ingram and I stayed in touch through the process. Not sure on the follow up but that number reflects what was either donated or pledged, so I assume it's good.

Latest posts

Back