• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good, Bad, and Ugly

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
Just talked to a recent former starting Griz safety, who has played against both EWU and CP multiple times. He said it is way harder to pass defend EWU. And then volunteered that EWU has some great athletes at receiver.

Like any average lawyer, I am sure you only presented a witness that supports your argument.

Average lawyer? From a nationally recognized publication that rates lawyers: "esteemed practitioner with unparalleled knowledge of startup issues, venture capital as well as mergers and acquisitions. One interviewee remarks: “He is probably the top business lawyer I have ever worked with.” Ha.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
Just talked to a recent former starting Griz safety, who has played against both EWU and CP multiple times. He said it is way harder to pass defend EWU. And then volunteered that EWU has some great athletes at receiver.

Like any average lawyer, I am sure you only presented a witness that supports your argument.

Average lawyer? From a nationally recognized publication that rates lawyers: "esteemed practitioner with unparalleled knowledge of startup issues, venture capital as well as mergers and acquisitions. One interviewee remarks: “He is probably the top business lawyer I have ever worked with.” Ha.

Word is a recent former past veteran (insert more redundant adjectives here) starting Griz safety who said a creepy lawyer keeps pestering him for autographs, selfies, suvenior jockstraps and in trade is offering copies of printouts of glorious reviews from a publication that makes money off "rating lawyers excellent "

Ursus1 said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

Word is a recent former past veteran (insert more redundant adjectives here) starting Griz safety who said a creepy lawyer keeps pestering him for autographs, selfies, suvenior jockstraps and in trade is offering copies of printouts of glorious reviews from a publication that makes money off "rating lawyers excellent "

Recent former starting safety texted me about a half dozen times yesterday, and then we talked for 20 or 30 minutes. Sorry about your jealousy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

PlayerRep said:
Ursus1 said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Recent former starting safety texted me about a half dozen times yesterday, and then we talked for 20 or 30 minutes. Sorry about your jealousy.

This... right here... is why I keep coming back to egriz!!! Classic!

Back