• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good points on Mainstream Media / Bundy Ranch

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Ahh, thank you for identifying yourself as the idiot you are.

So Dems are dishonest about their racism? Seriously, a black man voting Dem, is like a chicken rooting for colonel Sanders. The minimum wage law is THE most discriminatory law against the Black community on the books. The min wage law actually PREVENTS low or unskilled workers from entering the workforce because employment and pay follows supply and demand with preference given to more skilled/productive workers.

That law basically KEEPS THE POOR, poor and government dependent and it was implemented by you Dummorats.

:lol: To paraphrase Mr. Twain: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and remove any doubt.
I also love the irony of an anti-government whacko (that's you, LTCF) complaining about poor people and their government dependence in a thread devoted to a heavily subsidized cattle baron! :clap:

Better take your own advice, nut job. Nowhere do I complain about poor people and their government dependence. I simply identified a contributing factor which keeps them in that situation. Learn to read. Ignorance is not bliss.

BTW, for the record, I'm opposed to subsidies. They only benefit large corporate farms AND act as a price ceiling as well as a price floor for producers. This means that we Americans enjoy cheap food relatively speaking. We only pay 11% of our income on average to groceries. Most other 1st world countries are at about 30%. The point being that our producers could make a hell of a lot more money if not for government subsidies, which would be great for the economy of our State. Need proof? Look at New Zealand and their recent history with subsidies. But you so obviously, are ignorant to economics that apparently you buy into the rhetoric that you are spoonfed.

BAAAAAAAAAA. BAAAAAAAAAA. BAAAAAAAAA

Sheeple..... SMH

From "Barack Obama's Rules for Revolution, The Alinsky Model," by David Horowitz:

"Conservatives think of war as a metaphor when applied to politics. For radicals, the war is real. That is why when partisans of the left go into battle, they set out to destroy their opponents by stigmatizing them as "racists," "sexists," "homophobes" and "Islamophobes." It is also why they so often pretend to be what they are not("liberals" for example) and rarely say what they mean. Deception for them is a military tactic in a war that is designed to eliminate the enemy."

Perhaps, if Mr. Bundy was an educated man, he would have rephrased it in Horowitz fashion:
"The left's campaign to build a welfare utopia under the umbrella of the "Great Society" destroyed the inner city black family, spawned millions of fatherless black children, and created intractable poverty and a violent underclass which is still with us today."

But, Bundy's family has ranched there since 1877. No need for flowery speech. No need to leave the ranch. If his words are offensive to you, tough sh*t.

You got snookered about Bundy's claim to the land going back to 1877. Thats a load of crap that Bundy has been sellling that was exposed for the lie that it is by the mainstream media. KLAS TV out of Las Vegas went down the Clark County courthouse and searched the county records. Bundy's mom and dad moved from AZ when they bought the Bundy Ranch in 1948. Court records also show Bundy began grazing cattle on the lands in question in 1954. Facts are a pesky thing.

Thanks for the update NEZ Dan. 66 years, not 137. Still doesn't change the overreacting overreaching police state tactics used in a civil matter. Snipers for christsake! THAT is what prompted the reaction by the public.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

So Dems are dishonest about their racism? Seriously, a black man voting Dem, is like a chicken rooting for colonel Sanders. The minimum wage law is THE most discriminatory law against the Black community on the books. The min wage law actually PREVENTS low or unskilled workers from entering the workforce because employment and pay follows supply and demand with preference given to more skilled/productive workers.

That law basically KEEPS THE POOR, poor and government dependent and it was implemented by you Dummorats.

:lol: To paraphrase Mr. Twain: Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to open it and remove any doubt.
I also love the irony of an anti-government whacko (that's you, LTCF) complaining about poor people and their government dependence in a thread devoted to a heavily subsidized cattle baron! :clap:

Better take your own advice, nut job. Nowhere do I complain about poor people and their government dependence. I simply identified a contributing factor which keeps them in that situation. Learn to read. Ignorance is not bliss.

BTW, for the record, I'm opposed to subsidies. They only benefit large corporate farms AND act as a price ceiling as well as a price floor for producers. This means that we Americans enjoy cheap food relatively speaking. We only pay 11% of our income on average to groceries. Most other 1st world countries are at about 30%. The point being that our producers could make a hell of a lot more money if not for government subsidies, which would be great for the economy of our State. Need proof? Look at New Zealand and their recent history with subsidies. But you so obviously, are ignorant to economics that apparently you buy into the rhetoric that you are spoonfed.

Sheeple..... SMH

:lol: Just so I'm clear on this: you're in favor of there being no minimum wage at all? A yes or no will do here...

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Sheeple..... SMH

:lol: Just so I'm clear on this: you're in favor of there being no minimum wage at all? A yes or no will do here...

Absolutely! Repeal it! Right along with the health care bill designed at redistribution of wealth.

http://youtu.be/x-BGi4NIFww

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Milton Friedman: Champion of the poor! :clap:

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/1976/

:shrug;

I"m starting to wonder if perhaps you and I are simply aligned in different political/economic/social directions...
Let's start over. I'll take the time to sit through your Milton Friedman/laissez-faire/Obama- wants- to- confiscate -my -30.06- craziness if you'll at least consider my Keynes/government-isn't totally-evil/sane gun-ownership sensibility. Deal?
This is a good place to start:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-rpkZe2OEo[/youtube]

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

I"m starting to wonder if perhaps you and I are simply aligned in different political/economic/social directions...
Let's start over. I'll take the time to sit through your Milton Friedman/laissez-faire/Obama- wants- to- confiscate -my -30.06- craziness if you'll at least consider my Keynes/government-isn't totally-evil/sane gun-ownership sensibility. Deal?

Ahhh, so you lack a brain with the ability to think for itself and rely completely on the spoon-fed rhetoric that the government and media provide.

Without writing a massive wall of text you won't read anyway, I'll give you this.

Keynesian economics is the first and a massive Ponzi scheme. That economic policy has all but destroyed the wealth of this country. It's responsible for our stupidity in the Middle East. Our dollar now relies on oil being traded with it. That props it's value up about 30-40%. When the Arabs threaten to trade their oil in some other currency (which would make them more money), we invent an excuse like "Weapons of Mass Destruction" to go bomb the isht out of them. I suggest you read a few books like "a The road to Serfdom" by Hayek. He used to be a fascist progressive like you until he got wise.

Connecticut has come up with a plan to confiscate guns. They sent out a letter to all applications for registration that were received late that the gun would be confiscated because it's in non-compliance or some BS. California is doing it too.

Here's a good place to start.

e8eju4am.jpg

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Ahhh, so you lack a brain with the ability to think for itself and rely completely on the spoon-fed rhetoric that the government and media provide.

Without writing a massive wall of text you won't read anyway, I'll give you this.

Keynesian economics is the first and a massive Ponzi scheme. That economic policy has all but destroyed the wealth of this country. It's responsible for our stupidity in the Middle East. Our dollar now relies on oil being traded with it. That props it's value up about 30-40%. When the Arabs threaten to trade their oil in some other currency (which would make them more money), we invent an excuse like "Weapons of Mass Destruction" to go bomb the isht out of them. I suggest you read a few books like "a The road to Serfdom" by Hayek. He used to be a fascist progressive like you until he got wise.

Connecticut has come up with a plan to confiscate guns. They sent out a letter to all applications for registration that were received late that the gun would be confiscated because it's in non-compliance or some BS. California is doing it too.

e8eju4am.jpg

:lol: You're exposing yourself to massive risk every time you send out one of your absurdly paranoid posts. I can't even imagine what your monthly tin-foil bills must look like... :thumb:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

e8eju4am.jpg

:lol: You're exposing yourself to massive risk every time you send out one of your absurdly paranoid posts. I can't even imagine what your monthly tin-foil bills must look like... :thumb:

So that's your response? Because I've actually, you know, become educated on the matter, suddenly I have a tin foil hat syndrome? Child Please. Let me know when you can walk and we can discuss this like men rather than you making accusations based on spoonfed rhetoric. Learn to think for yourself ya sheep.

I've got another book for you to read.

It's called "How an Economy Grows and Why it Crashes" by Peter Schiff

It's affectionately known as the fish story and it's written in a way that simple minded people can understand (that's you). It might help shed some light on how Keynesian policy has affected our currency for you.

When you begin to understand what it is and how it works, you begin to realize that it's in the FED's interest to keep the economy in a state of crisis because they are still lending to the other banks which lend to you and I, but then they also get to lend to the government. Also, when they "print money" you do realize that really that's an unlawful tax? They have effectively taken a portion of the value of your liquid capital, and reduced your purchasing power. It appears as inflation. Oh, but there is no inflation right? Well, there is, and the rate is MUCH higher than advertised. They've just changed the formula for calculation.

So, READ some books. Krugman is full of crap, and he knows it. This is the same guy that thought we could just mint Trillion Dollar coin and make our problems go away.

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
:lol: "Learn to think for yourself..." This is rich, coming from a tin foil-clad buffoon clinging desperately to Uncle Milt's every word! Answer me this: Is it difficult to type with his dong in your mouth?
And clearly Paul Krugman doesn't know the first thing about economics...have you tried to set him straight?

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2008/krugman-facts.html

:clap:

So what books have you read?

Did you study any economics in college? Did you even go to college?

Nevermind, I can see you're clearly ignorant to the subject.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
:lol: "Learn to think for yourself..." This is rich, coming from a tin foil-clad buffoon clinging desperately to Uncle Milt's every word! Answer me this: Is it difficult to type with his dong in your mouth?
And clearly Paul Krugman doesn't know the first thing about economics...have you tried to set him straight?

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/economic-sciences/laureates/2008/krugman-facts.html

Now you're just coming across as a desperate little man (?) far too eager to prove himself. Methinks that you might struggle just a tad with an intellectual Napoleon Complex? :lol:
Now, I'm quite sure that you're far too much of an ideologue to even consider doing this, but I do think that you're unquestioning devotion to all things Friedman could stand a little exposure to alternative ideas. Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrin...72&sr=1-1&keywords=naomi+klein+shock+doctrine

Also (and this isn't related to the topic at hand), how thick did you decide to make the walls in your bunker? :geek:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Now you're just coming across as a desperate little man (?) far too eager to prove himself. Methinks that you might struggle just a tad with an intellectual Napoleon Complex? :lol:
Now, I'm quite sure that you're far too much of an ideologue to even consider doing this, but I do think that you're unquestioning devotion to all things Friedman could stand a little exposure to alternative ideas. Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrin...72&sr=1-1&keywords=naomi+klein+shock+doctrine

Also (and this isn't related to the topic at hand), how thick did you decide to make the walls in your bunker? :geek:

Ok pal, I'm going to tap out here. Especially since you can't even make an argument with your own thoughts. And then you provide a link to a book which I found the first review of to be quite ironic.

Oh, and I don't have a bunker. I don't need a bunker. Do you have a bunker? You might need a bunker. :shrug:

You commies are all the same. It must be genetic to be that stupid. Sort of like being gay.

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog.

During our friendly conversation, I asked their 12 year old daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President someday.

Both of her parents - liberal Democrats - were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her. "What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the old Wal Mart where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party!"

Her parents no longer speak to me.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Ok pal, I'm going to tap out here. Especially since you can't even make an argument with your own thoughts. And then you provide a link to a book which I found the first review of to be quite ironic.

Oh, and I don't have a bunker. I don't need a bunker. Do you have a bunker? You might need a bunker. :shrug:

You commies are all the same. It must be genetic to be that stupid. Sort of like being gay.

You played with fire, and got burned. Next time, try showing up with something of your own to contribute; the Milton Friedman Talking Points Generator (MFTPG) was laughable. :clap:

And by the way, I'm not your pal, friend. :lol:

Back