• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good points on Mainstream Media / Bundy Ranch

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
So what books have you read?

Did you study any economics in college? Did you even go to college?

Nevermind, I can see you're clearly ignorant to the subject.

Now you're just coming across as a desperate little man (?) far too eager to prove himself. Methinks that you might struggle just a tad with an intellectual Napoleon Complex? :lol:
Now, I'm quite sure that you're far too much of an ideologue to even consider doing this, but I do think that you're unquestioning devotion to all things Friedman could stand a little exposure to alternative ideas. Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrin...72&sr=1-1&keywords=naomi+klein+shock+doctrine

Also (and this isn't related to the topic at hand), how thick did you decide to make the walls in your bunker? :geek:

Ok pal, I'm going to tap out here. Especially since you can't even make an argument with your own thoughts. And then you provide a link to a book which I found the first review of to be quite ironic.

Oh, and I don't have a bunker. I don't need a bunker. Do you have a bunker? You might need a bunker. :shrug:

You commies are all the same. It must be genetic to be that stupid. Sort of like being gay.

You played with fire, and got burned. Next time, try showing up with something of your own to contribute; the Milton Friedman Talking Points Generator (MFTPG) was laughable. :clap:

And by the way, I'm not your pal, friend. :lol:

I didn't get burned you moron. Everything I posted WAS my own thought. I just used CREDIBLE sources to back up my assertions. You didn't even post your own thought except criticisms of mine, dumbass.

I find it very ironic for you to make this accusation, ya pinko commie.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Now you're just coming across as a desperate little man (?) far too eager to prove himself. Methinks that you might struggle just a tad with an intellectual Napoleon Complex? :lol:
Now, I'm quite sure that you're far too much of an ideologue to even consider doing this, but I do think that you're unquestioning devotion to all things Friedman could stand a little exposure to alternative ideas. Try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctrin...72&sr=1-1&keywords=naomi+klein+shock+doctrine

Also (and this isn't related to the topic at hand), how thick did you decide to make the walls in your bunker? :geek:

Ok pal, I'm going to tap out here. Especially since you can't even make an argument with your own thoughts. And then you provide a link to a book which I found the first review of to be quite ironic.

Oh, and I don't have a bunker. I don't need a bunker. Do you have a bunker? You might need a bunker. :shrug:

You commies are all the same. It must be genetic to be that stupid. Sort of like being gay.

You played with fire, and got burned. Next time, try showing up with something of your own to contribute; the Milton Friedman Talking Points Generator (MFTPG) was laughable. :clap:

I didn't get burned you moron. Everything I posted WAS my own thought. I just used CREDIBLE sources to back up my assertions. You didn't even post your own thought except criticisms of mine, dumbass.

:lol: Hope you like standing, 'cause sitting's gonna smart for awhile after the ass-whuppin' you've endured here. Perhaps you could try to fashion some sort of tin foil seat-cushion? :clap:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

:lol: Hope you like standing, 'cause sitting's gonna smart for awhile after the ass-whuppin' you've endured here. Perhaps you could try to fashion some sort of tin foil seat-cushion? :clap:

What ass whupping? You can't even put two coherent sentences together and YOU think YOU gave me the ass whupping?

No wonder you're a pinko commie ya dumb bastard. You have a rectal cranial inversion.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

What ass whupping? You can't even put two coherent sentences together and YOU think YOU gave me the ass whupping?

No wonder you're a pinko commie ya dumb bastard. You have a rectal cranial inversion.

I showed this thread to a fair number of friends and family, and they all agreed that you'd been thoroughly handled. Now, I'm generally not one to gloat over something like this; but since you've stooped to name-calling and mud-slinging, I feel justified in doing so. :geek:
As we've now established economics as one of the subjects about which you are quite incapable of discussing intelligently, perhaps it's time to move on to the next? I'm more than happy to engage you in matters of health care, gun control, foreign policy, etc. But something tells me that you'll be choosing your battles a bit more carefully in the future... :clap:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I showed this thread to a fair number of friends and family, and they all agreed that you'd been thoroughly handled. Now, I'm generally not one to gloat over something like this; but since you've stooped to name-calling and mud-slinging, I feel justified in doing so. :geek:
As we've now established economics as one of the subjects about which you are quite incapable of discussing intelligently, perhaps it's time to move on to the next? I'm more than happy to engage you in matters of health care, gun control, foreign policy, etc. But something tells me that you'll be choosing your battles a bit more carefully in the future... :clap:

Yeah, I stooped to your level. That way you could understand what what I'm typing.

I'm the one incapable of discussing intelligently? You can't even make a point, NOT ONE, to say WHY you support Keynes, Krugman, et al. All you've done is make snide comments about my points. To me that means YOU have no effing clue how any of this works. You are by definition, ignorant. As far as your friends and family.... Thanks for proving my theory that libtardation is genetic. I would have kept that to myself if I was you, but so be it.

BTW, here's another bit from your Keynsian champion.

dy9ube8y.jpg

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Yeah, I stooped to your level. That way you could understand what what I'm typing.

I'm the one incapable of discussing intelligently? You can't even make a point, NOT ONE, to say WHY you support Keynes, Krugman, et al. All you've done is make snide comments about my points. To me that means YOU have no effing clue how any of this works. You are by definition, ignorant. As far as your friends and family.... Thanks for proving my theory that libtardation is genetic. I would have kept that to myself if I was you, but so be it.

dy9ube8y.jpg

My take-down of your absurd contentions was complete. You've been exposed for the frothing-at-the-mouth lunatic that you are, and I take no small amount of pride in the role that I played in making that happen. :clap:
Here's a tip: A little education goes a long way. In other words, the next time you find yourself tempted to comment on this or that topic of discussion, spend a little time getting up to speed first. I think you'll find that it feels pretty good to be able to really add to the conversation, rather than just distract with tangential non-sense. Try it some time. :thumb:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

dy9ube8y.jpg

My take-down of your absurd contentions was complete. You've been exposed for the frothing-at-the-mouth lunatic that you are, and I take no small amount of pride in the role that I played in making that happen. :clap:
Here's a tip: A little education goes a long way. In other words, the next time you find yourself tempted to comment on this or that topic of discussion, spend a little time getting up to speed first. I think you'll find that it feels pretty good to be able to really add to the conversation, rather than just distract with tangential non-sense. Try it some time. :thumb:

LOL

Lunatic? That's rich coming from you.

Yeah, maybe you should try to get up to speed. Read some more books from CREDIBLE sources.

LOL

You're boring me now. When you can come up with a reason for supporting Keynes, let me know. Until then... Well this is a waste of time.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

dy9ube8y.jpg

LOL

Yeah, maybe you should try to get up to speed. Read some more books from CREDIBLE sources.

LOL

You're boring me now. When you can come up with a reason for supporting Keynes, let me know. Until then... Well this is a waste of time.

I've landed hay-maker upon hay-maker in this little tilt of ours, and articulated my belief in and support of Keynesian (and New Keynesian) thought quite well. That my arguments escaped you couldn't be less surprising.
Now back to the bunker with you! :clap:

P.S. How's that tin foil seat cushion working out? :geek:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

dy9ube8y.jpg

LOL

LOL

I've landed hay-maker upon hay-maker in this little tilt of ours, and articulated my belief in and support of Keynesian (and New Keynesian) thought quite well. That my arguments escaped you couldn't be less surprising.

Can you even explain what Keynesian economics is? Let alone how it differs from austerity? Oops, that's a big word you don't know. Maybe try identifying the real opponent to Keynes. (Hint:it isn't friedman)

PS: I don't know. How's that glass-ectomy working out? Can you see where you're going now?

Buh bye dummy

LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

LOL

LOL

Can you even explain what Keynesian economics is? Let alone how it differs from austerity? Oops, that's a big word you don't know. Maybe try identifying the real opponent to Keynes. (Hint:it isn't friedman)

PS: I don't know. How's that glass-ectomy working out? Can you see where you're going now?

Buh bye dummy

:lol: I'm assuming you mean Hayek? Listen dummy; I've forgotten more about economics than you'll ever know. You need to slink back to your bunker, wrap yourself in foil and study up on subjects about which you might have a chance of commenting thoughtfully. What might those be? No idea, but it's certainly a short list...you'll figure it out! :thumb:
Also, here's a tip: It's pronounced "KAY-nes", not KEE-nes". I knew straight away that you were a poseur upon making this elementary mistake. :geek:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
LOL

LOL

Buh bye dummy

:lol: I'm assuming you mean Hayek? Listen dummy; I've forgotten more about economics than you'll ever know. You need to slink back to your bunker, wrap yourself in foil and study up on subjects about which you might have a chance of commenting thoughtfully. What might those be? No idea, but it's certainly a short list...you'll figure it out! :thumb:
Also, here's a tip: It's pronounced "KAY-nes", not KEE-nes". I knew straight away that you were a poseur upon making this elementary mistake. :geek:

Actually it's "KAYNS" one syllable. SMH

Dummy

So I take it you CANT answer any questions. That's what I thought. All you want to do is drone on and on about a bunker. Go get yourself a bunker if you want one so bad.

Here's a tip for you dummy. Instead of pretending like you know something about economics, why don't you actually learn some. That's it, I'm done with you.

Damn that right wing, bunker loving, gun nut dismissed that hoe like he invaded a garage at 12:30am trying to steal!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Damn that right wing, bunker loving, gun nut dismissed that hoe like he invaded a garage at 12:30am trying to steal!

It's like trying to have a discussion with a retarded kid.... Pretty one sided. :shrug:

LongTimeCatFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

It's like trying to have a discussion with a retarded kid.... Pretty one sided. :shrug:

He seemed a little "Downsey"..........

LongTimeCatFan said:
Oh and here's that confiscation letter, since you probably think it's a farce.

y5u4a9ep.jpg

I would youtube me wiping my ass with this letter then send it back to Eric in an email.

Fu* k that retarded puddin head in the face. What part of "shall make no law infringing" does this idiot not understand?

Back