• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Jensen did a fantastic job!
Stitt was the biggest issue. Trying to get rolling and Stitt calls a timeout, what happens as always when Stitt stalls his team, a loss of 5 on the play. Next time out called by Stitt a loss of 2 I believe.
The dropped passes were not Jensens fault. There were a few bad passes and one interception where he was trying to do to much.
This kid is a gamer, Stitt needs to not interrupt his mojo!

reinell30 said:
Stitt was the biggest issue. Trying to get rolling and Stitt calls a timeout, what happens as always when Stitt stalls his team, a loss of 5 on the play. Next time out called by Stitt a loss of 2 I believe.
The dropped passes were not Jensens fault. There were a few bad passes and one interception where he was trying to do to much.

If I recall, I think those timeouts were called to question the refs or to give the refs time to review a certain play when they weren't showing they had an interest in reviewing plays.

get'em_griz said:
reinell30 said:

If I recall, I think those timeouts were called to question the refs or to give the refs time to review a certain play when they weren't showing they had an interest in reviewing plays.

You are correct. Stitt was right to call those. One was a turnover, I think.

PDXGrizzly said:
get'em_griz said:
reinell30 said:

First half timeouts were good...first time out in second half was a drive killer reinell30 makes a good point on interrupting Jensen's mojo. After a couple running plays Stitt called timeout on offensive possession with less than five minutes to play, Jensen forced throw to JLM and it was incomplete Jensen looked out of sink after timeout drive ended with turnover on downs poor swing pass to Lee off counter action EWU defender tripped up Lee for a loss on fourth and two. Seemed like one touch on some of those plays the Griz player would go down and EWU players would get pinballed keep their balance and make needed yards.

PDXGrizzly said:
get'em_griz said:
reinell30 said:

Did it seem at least three times in second half that an EWU player would go down during a Griz drive and it seemed to mess up the rhythm.

Mavman said:
Did it seem at least three times in second half that an EWU player would go down during a Griz drive and it seemed to mess up the rhythm.

Yeah the whole 4th quarter i noticed

Latest posts

Back