• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/Cal Poly Predictions

grizophile said:
big kahuna said:
Seriously, you lose to Yale and you're not very good. There is no way around it.
If we aren't looking ahead to Eastern, this is a cake walk.
31-14

Losing to Yale at home is a big embarrasment for the Big Sky. Then last week Yale loses big to the juggernaught Dartmouth Fighting Pantywaists. We should roll these guys.

The better IL teams could compete with MOST BSC teams. Harvard and Penn would beat the crap out of the bottom tier BSC teams. Yale beating Cal Poly is not the upset some are making it out to be. I think the problem is, most people out here are completely clueless when it comes to IL football.....

For those bringing up the Yale loss, bear in mind, people were probably doing the same to us after the NAU game.

I see this being a pretty tight game, 28-24 Griz.

Montana 45
Cal Poly 17

I have watched the last several Cal Poly games. The coverage was terrible, the announcers were terrible, and no matter how you put it Cal Poly looked terrible. So what if they beat Weber. Weber couldn't beat Weber. Worse team in the Big Sky.

Shut them down.

Back