• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/cat jokes/memes

It's not even very fun picking on the pathetic kittens today. ;)

sick_cat.jpg

butt hurt much?

NLGrizFan said:
I'll bet bobcatnation is in another uproar today :lol:

We all know that stress can lead to illness for us human beings. But it's not just people who gets sick from stress. Do you now that cat also experience stress? And it also make them ill.

In a three-year study, Ohio State University researchers found healthy cats showed signs of illness when stressed and sick cats became healthier when stress levels were reduced. Twelve of 32 cats in the 3-year study were healthy and 20 had FIC, a chronic pain syndrome that affects the cat's bladder. Lower urinary tract diseases occur in about 1.5 percent of house cats, the researchers said, and a lot of pet owners can't stand the messes that come with them. As a result, they say millions of sick cats are euthanised or turned over to shelters every year.

stressed_cat.jpg

To cats, stress might be unwanted attention, a dirty litter box or strange noises. So owners and vets must look at a sick cat's environment before deciding on a euthanasia. They also have to be educated about managing and maintaining an enriched environment. Having a pet is like having a baby, there are responsibilities and obligations to consider. So if you're planning to have a pet make sure you're responsible enough for them.

Well with a shot at the playoffs likely fumbled out the window I'll bet they're very stressed and ill haha!! Looks like DM's senior year has just been flushed away.

Potomac Griz said:
:lol: I'm guessing Cat fans have a poster like this up in their house. While there is no video evidence of the 1984 NC game being won by the Cats...they still want to believe...
Probably not accurate. Game was on TV, and VCRs were out then.

ordigger said:
Potomac Griz said:
:lol: I'm guessing Cat fans have a poster like this up in their house. While there is no video evidence of the 1984 NC game being won by the Cats...they still want to believe...
Probably not accurate. Game was on TV, and VCRs were out then.

Any proof? ;)

Back