• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/EWU, putting more on the line

alabamagrizzly said:
Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfnz said:
Guess I know who to contact to sell my extra tickets to the 2015 Griz-Ewu game in Missoula next year. It will be va's swan song a chance to go 2 for 2 in Missoula. ...making him a member of a very exclusive club.....kind of like the 7 timers club on SNL. I'd say right now a pair of tickets to that game ought to be worth at least $500. If he wins a Payton this season and a championship the price is sure to skyrocket.
If he wins the Payton this year, he should receive a call from Kaufman telling him how good life is in the NFL and that what a good idea it is to leave school early and enter the draft.

lol Vernon leaving early. Nice wishful thinking MT fans, but VA isn't going anywhere early especially not the NFL.
Well when you make the playoffs this year, you will leave them early, like usual.

Not as early as Montana.

Never forget :
52aa2d0d9f96d.image.jpg

alabamagrizzly said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizfnz said:
Guess I know who to contact to sell my extra tickets to the 2015 Griz-Ewu game in Missoula next year. It will be va's swan song a chance to go 2 for 2 in Missoula. ...making him a member of a very exclusive club.....kind of like the 7 timers club on SNL. I'd say right now a pair of tickets to that game ought to be worth at least $500. If he wins a Payton this season and a championship the price is sure to skyrocket.
If he wins the Payton this year, he should receive a call from Kaufman telling him how good life is in the NFL and that what a good idea it is to leave school early and enter the draft.

lol Vernon leaving early. Nice wishful thinking MT fans, but VA isn't going anywhere early especially not the NFL.
Well when you make the playoffs this year, you will leave them early, like usual.

Reaching at least the semi's in 3 out of the past 4 years is early? Hmm, ok. ;)

Restrooms...who needs em?

11-15-03-104.jpg

For what it's worth...there were no access to the locker rooms(they were locked) and in front of the player there was a garbage can with a plastic lining. 2003

alabamagrizzly said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Not as early as Montana.

Never forget :
52aa2d0d9f96d.image.jpg
Can't say I didn't see that coming. ;)

Damn, getting the #1 pre season rating brings the dogs out in teams. Last season I had to hate the cats for all the slobering they were drooling all over themselves. Now the yeagles have become the slobering idiots of the league and have little to zero class.

Red carpet to play on etc. makes one wish the cats were back in the mix.......what a nightmare.

Back