• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz LB Strahm arrested for DUI

AZGrizFan said:
Agreed. He wasn't going to be the difference in the UW game anyway....allowed Stitt to make a "statement" that at the end of the day doesn't impact the team's overall record.

FWIW, I think Strahm may get Wally Pipped by Vika anyways....no meaningful reps in fall, missing 1/5 of the season....good likelihood he becomes a "rotation" guy...

Would probably cut the number of personal fouls during the season in half.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Agreed. He wasn't going to be the difference in the UW game anyway....allowed Stitt to make a "statement" that at the end of the day doesn't impact the team's overall record.

FWIW, I think Strahm may get Wally Pipped by Vika anyways....no meaningful reps in fall, missing 1/5 of the season....good likelihood he becomes a "rotation" guy...

Do you know how many he got last year? :roll: :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I want to say he only got one, albeit a big one. But he created about 5 toward him where the Griz benefitted. I like his chippy play I wish we had more of it

HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I want to say he only got one, albeit a big one. But he created about 5 toward him where the Griz benefitted. I like his chippy play I wish we had more of it

Yep. I think the actual # was 1 or 2. People speak like he got one every game. He got inside peoples' heads a LOT. Apparently he's living rent-free in HTown's right now.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:

Yep. I think the actual # was 1 or 2. People speak like he got one every game. He got inside peoples' heads a LOT. Apparently he's living rent-free in HTown's right now.

the guy is a f-ing douche on the field, and an embarrassment to the griz. he should (and could) have gotten many more.

not that i have an opinion.

argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

the guy is a f-ing douche on the field, and an embarrassment to the griz. he should (and could) have gotten many more.

Typical beta male response...

argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Until and online player acts like him and you all act like he is a super hero and DOLA. They a LB does it and you freak out. He plays like the entire EWU team plays 100% of the time

mtgrizfankb said:
argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Until and online player acts like him and you all act like he is a super hero and DOLA. They a LB does it and you freak out. He plays like the entire EWU team plays 100% of the time

Uhhhhh, what? I mean I start drinking early on Fridays too but pull it together man.

grizcountry420 said:
argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

typical egriz tough guy response. boy did you ever put me down. did you have jared check that for spelling?

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Easily.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Htowngriz said:

Oh BS. Don't know the exact number but it was more than one or two. And I think one of them was on a critical drive against the scats.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Oh BS. Don't know the exact number but it was more than one or two. And I think one of them was on a critical drive against the scats.

How much do you want to bet that it was not more than 2? I will take 2. You get over 2?

I will tell you 2. Cat game and roughing in ISU game that knocked qb out of game.

grizcountry420 said:
argh! said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Sounds about right ... since in the prevailing idiocracy alpha means first among the stupid.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

How much do you want to bet that it was not more than 2? I will take 2. You get over 2?

I will tell you 2. Cat game and roughing in ISU game that knocked qb out of game.

He's right. Strahm only got 1-2 this past season. He got 4-5in favor of him against the other team (got in their head). You're thinking of the previous season where he got a bunch on special teams as sophomore.

PlayerRep said:
Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:

Yep. I think that was the other one.

Should have been called a number of times against the Cats for late activity. Didn't stop after the whistle. Didn't watch any other griz games so don't know if he forgot to wear his hearing aid for all games.

So could depend if refs start calling him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think we're going to see one of the best griz defenses in the last few years. If Vika holds onto the starting spot, which I think he will. Having Sandry and Vika out there is going to be a huge improvement for the defense compared to last years guys. I'm excited about this years defense.

Back