• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz top FCS in attendance for second-straight season

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
You'll get NOHING and LIKE if, you rat bastards!! A deal is a deal! I gave up PBRs, dammit.

And the charts and graphs were wahlberg's fault.

You had better lawyer up, motherfucker. Everyone knows you had Ursa over a barrel and under duress. I don't even need to know the further details of that exchange to know that it means the contract is void in any forum you could possibly imagine. You have nothing. We are coming back for every penny you've ever earned as the POTY arbiter.

EDIT: And Brint gets the same for the misleading charts.
EDIT2: They weren't misleading, but I have a job to do. You are rung-up, Brint!
I apologize for my absence as of late, I don't know if all are aware but I've been living in a tent due for the past 15 months on the property where my former house was burned to the ground by a heartless arsonist.Ironically, the generator I used to get access to E-griz was recently also burnt by an arsonist (again).

I appreciate your support CDA and I'm sure you're right that we will prevail in any court in the land. EG is a shiftless, no good rotten grifter. I happened to see him tonight at the SeaTac airport. I was returning from a business opportunity trip to harvest sturgeon eggs in Idaho with my new Russian mail-order bride and her family (she says it's a sure thing!). I talked to EG and even offered to buy him a beer, even after the recent negative events with "The Brintys". EG said no because he had to get on a plane for Boise. I looked at the departure board which said the next plane for Boise was in two hours. He then said, "Ah, I mean Pocatello," I wished him well and we said goodbye. Next thing I know, I went for my wallet to pay our driver and my wallet was gone. Coincidence?

I really don't have anything against Brint (except for tipping off the Costa Rican government about my coup attempt and my subsequent jailing and banishment from the country). He's a good poster but he has obviously been implicit in the theft of "The Brintys" from me. I hope they both burn in hell after they make up for the damages off my loss.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
You'll get NOHING and LIKE if, you rat bastards!! A deal is a deal! I gave up PBRs, dammit.

You had better lawyer up, motherfucker. Everyone knows you had Ursa over a barrel and under duress. I don't even need to know the further details of that exchange to know that it means the contract is void in any forum you could possibly imagine. You have nothing. We are coming back for every penny you've ever earned as the POTY arbiter.

I apologize for my absence as of late, I don't know if all are aware but I've been living in a tent due for the past 15 months on the property where my former house was burned to the ground by a heartless arsonist.Ironically, the generator I used to get access to E-griz was recently also burnt by an arsonist (again).

I appreciate your support CDA and I'm sure you're right that we will prevail in any court in the land. EG is a shiftless, no good rotten grifter. I happened to see him tonight at the SeaTac airport. I was returning from a business opportunity trip to harvest sturgeon eggs in Idaho with my new Russian mail-order bride and her family (she says it's a sure thing!). I talked to EG and even offered to buy him a beer, even after the recent negative events with "The Brintys". EG said no because he had to get on a plane for Boise. I looked at the departure board which said the next plane for Boise was in two hours. He then said, "Ah, I mean Pocatello," I wished him well and we said goodbye. Next thing I know, I went for my wallet to pay our driver and my wallet was gone. Coincidence?

I really don't have anything against Brint (except for tipping off the Costa Rican government about my coup attempt and my subsequent jailing and banishment from the country). He's a good poster but he has obviously been implicit in the theft of "The Brintys" from me. I hope they both burn in hell after they make up for the damages off my loss.

I'm sorry for your litany of problems UM. We're it not for my experience with Russian girls, I would have started a go fund me page for you. But doubtless, you have that covered. My concern is for the impoverished immigrants who once cleaned your palatial estate. It was being in your employ that gave them hope for bringing su abuela María Conchita y el abuelo Pancho a América de una aún no tiene nombre provincia mexicana donde El Chappo una vez gobernó. Sorry, I broke into Spanish just then in sympathetic support for their cause. Perhaps a go fund me page for them might be more appropriate.

Elsewhere on egriz, EVG seems to have gone missing. It's been significantly more than fifteen minutes since the 37th wide receiver was announced formally, and no welcome to Griz Nation has been forthcoming. Coincidence? I think not.

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm sorry for your litany of problems UM. We're it not for my experience with Russian girls, I would have started a go fund me page for you. But doubtless, you have that covered. My concern is for the impoverished immigrants who once cleaned your palatial estate. It was being in your employ that gave them hope for bringing su abuela María Conchita y el abuelo Pancho a América de una aún no tiene nombre provincia mexicana donde El Chappo una vez gobernó. Sorry, I broke into Spanish just then in sympathetic support for their cause. Perhaps a go fund me page for them might be more appropriate.

Elsewhere on egriz, EVG seems to have gone missing. It's been significantly more than fifteen minutes since the 37th wide receiver was announced formally, and no welcome to Griz Nation has been forthcoming. Coincidence? I think not.
Si Big G! Thank you for your concern. I'm sure that rotten bastard EG is "busy" stealing elderly women's Social Security checks or setting up a new Ponzi scheme in Pocatello. With any luck, Statler or Waldorf winged him with some buck shot after he was caught stealing some of their high blood pressure medicine. It's awesome that the two of them can live together with their lifestyle finally without shame I do miss my pool boy, Ernesto "Che" Guevara. He was a guy you could trust! A go fund is a fine idea!

Back