• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ VISION???`

EverettGriz said:
Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Please tell me they plan to put the old one over the NEZ, because that would be rad.
doubt it. I think they are selling it to the cats. ;)

I can say with some degree of certainty that this is not the case.

No way can the cats afford that thing.

You are correct sir. Good thing the cats are a charity case, and thus will receive the old one for free. :thumb:

IntuitiveGriz said:
EverettGriz said:
Yukon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Please tell me they plan to put the old one over the NEZ, because that would be rad.
doubt it. I think they are selling it to the cats. ;)

I can say with some degree of certainty that this is not the case.

No way can the cats afford that thing.

You are correct sir. Good thing the cats are a charity case, and thus will receive the old one for free. :thumb:

Or actually, the cats will actually pay us way too much for it like in this senario:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7pMYHn-1yA[/youtube]

:msugrad:

bgbigdog said:
So is the plan to use them in 2015? The way things work around here, it may be a while before someone figures out how to fire them up and make a couple of bucks in the process.

They'll be used for the 2015 season. After last year's test-run with the video boards on the NEZ wings, I'd think they'd at least know how to use them properly now.

get'em_griz said:
They'll be used for the 2015 season. After last year's test-run with the video boards on the NEZ wings, I'd think they'd at least know how to use them properly now.
You have a lot more faith in them than I think they even do.

Willie said:
get'em_griz said:
You have a lot more faith in them than I think they even do.

Just pull some 12 year old out of the crowd, they'll have it figured out in 10 minutes.

Back