• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Georgia State (TV?)

fanofzoo said:
How does timmy falls keep getting playing time....hope he did better second half.
I like him, but he was way out matched tonight. He will learn from this game. He literally gave them a huge lead tonight!! He will be coached up. ;-)

I still dont think the shooting is a physical problem. We have seen all of these guys shoot better. Potomac said we were 5/22 from three. That is awful. If we can just get a reasonable percentage we may have won another game or two this season. I dont think they have any confidence. Moorehead can shoot and did so as a freshman. He also had more dribble and drive game as a freshman which I realize he has had a role change since then but still should use it some. I think they are shooting and hoping it goes in rather than shooting and expecting it to go in. Why the fear? I dont know. Maybe something going on in practice or possibly just from losing games to poor shooting. I hope they can have a confidence booster and change the mentality. I still like the difficult schedule and we need to learn to win some more of the OOC games.

Back