• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Liberty Predictions

I hope your team is taking LU as lightly as most of you are here.
:thumb:
IMHO it will be much closer that 90% of the predictions. It will be a great game.

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!

GivemeLiberty said:
IMHO it will be much closer that 90% of the predictions. It will be a great game.

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!
Nope, we just expect to win at home, which we almost always do. In fact I'd say we have fans of the opposition here virtually every week making similar comments

GivemeLiberty said:

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!
Unfortunately Liberty's best hope was for the Griz to win last week and preferably in a close emotional game with a last second score. Instead they lost so you have to look forward to 1) A hungry Griz 2) An emotionally charged fan base that is going to be loud as hell (I say at least 3 false starts this week) 3) a team that rarely loses at home (90% winning percentage) and finally, and probably what should be the scariest for you, 4) A pissed off Dan Moore (another 100+ yards rushing).
It will be a great game for about the first quarter, after that, Griz roll.

Griz 35
Liberty 13

Brock Landers said:
GivemeLiberty said:

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!
Nope, we just expect to win at home, which we almost always do. In fact I'd say we have fans of the opposition here virtually every week making similar comments

Totally agree, I was mostly taking issue with the blowout predictions.

grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
GRIZ 24

Liberty 21

Surprised you even picked the Griz to win...only reason must be its a home game. :coffee:

I pick who will win using objectivity, not blind loyalty. You should try it some time. Hell, you would pick the Griz against USC.

Growler1 said:
grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
GRIZ 24

Liberty 21

Surprised you even picked the Griz to win...only reason must be its a home game. :coffee:

I pick who will win using objectivity, not blind loyalty. You should try it some time. Hell, you would pick the Griz against USC.

It’s funny how you try to mask your bullshit little shtick as “objectivity”. Nice try.

Growler1 said:
grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
GRIZ 24

Liberty 21

Growler, can you go back through the prediction threads and show my picks?

mikegriz said:
Griz 33 Flames 14

Moore runs for 3
Nguyen runs for 1
McKinney Throws for 1 (Gratton)
Lider misses 2 PAT
Not an unfair statement however, I think he missed only one PAT. In the App game, on two previous PAT's, Lider's kicks were dangerously close to the right upright. I'm wondering if in practices, the STs coach is watching Lider's kicks. That kind of problem should have been worked out in practice. Lider has to adjust to split the goal posts, and it's the coach who is the only one to help him do that.

Grizzoola said:
Not an unfair statement however, I think he missed only one PAT. In the App game, on two previous PAT's, Lider's kicks were dangerously close to the right upright. I'm wondering if in practices, the STs coach is watching Lider's kicks. That kind of problem should have been worked out in practice. Lider has to adjust to split the goal posts, and it's the coach who is the only one to help him do that.

:roll:

grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
GRIZ 24

Liberty 21

Growler, can you go back through the prediction threads and show my picks?

Funny, as I would call box one of the more pessimistic guys on here. Now, he's a koolaid drinker?? I must have missed something. :?

grizindabox said:
Grizzoola said:

:roll:
I don't get this. Why the rolling eyes? Did you watch that game? Did you see how Lider's earlier PATs were shanking off to the right? This guy has to work on his technique, to split the uprights on PATs, at least. What did I say that made you roll your eyes? You the ST coach? What? :roll:

41 - 10 GRIZ

This should be a hard hitting game for awhile, since both teams lost. Flames extinguished in the 3rd. Start up the buses early Liberty. Expect no mercy. Thanks for stopping by.

Back