• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ vs Liberty Predictions

Raider said:
grizindabox said:
Growler1 said:
grizindabox said:
Surprised you even picked the Griz to win...only reason must be its a home game. :coffee:

I pick who will win using objectivity, not blind loyalty. You should try it some time. Hell, you would pick the Griz against USC.

Growler, can you go back through the prediction threads and show my picks?

Funny, as I would call box one of the more pessimistic guys on here. Now, he's a koolaid drinker?? I must have missed something. :?

I like to mix it up...ya know, keep people on their toes. :thumb:

...one of thoze gamez where it becomez..
...glaringly apparent that size matterz...
...and long day for the liberty d line...

... :cool: ...

At the end of the 3rd quarter the Griz will lead by 7. Jerry Falwell will look down on his team and say "this cannot be", and there will be thunder, lighting, wind and snow. Poor ole Jerry just didn't realize how well the Griz play in a blizzard.

Griz 28
Jerry's team 14
:evil:

Griz are fired up after App and the home crowd kick it in. Liberty will be trying to get over a tough defeat but run into a buzz-saw

Griz -- 35
Lilberty - 14

After going toe-to-toe with one of the best teams in the country in a hostile environement, the Griz proved (in week 2) that they are for real. The Griz have a can of whupass at the ready. Griz WIN :dead:

Grizzoola said:
grizindabox said:
Grizzoola said:
Not an unfair statement however, I think he missed only one PAT. In the App game, on two previous PAT's, Lider's kicks were dangerously close to the right upright. I'm wondering if in practices, the STs coach is watching Lider's kicks. That kind of problem should have been worked out in practice. Lider has to adjust to split the goal posts, and it's the coach who is the only one to help him do that.

:roll:
I don't get this. Why the rolling eyes? Did you watch that game? Did you see how Lider's earlier PATs were shanking off to the right? This guy has to work on his technique, to split the uprights on PATs, at least. What did I say that made you roll your eyes? You the ST coach? What? :roll:

"not an unfair satement" - is that kinda like a fair statement?

"How are you today?"
"Oh, not unwell."

What I saw walking off the field in Boone was a team who felt like they'd let one slip away, one against a great team they believed they should have beaten. I saw a team that looked as though someone was going to pay. I believe that someone is Jerry's Kids:

GRIZ 43

Liberty 16

GivemeLiberty said:
I hope your team is taking LU as lightly as most of you are here.
:thumb:
IMHO it will be much closer that 90% of the predictions. It will be a great game.

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!

You have obviously never seen a Montana football game.

DylanMiller12 said:
GivemeLiberty said:
I hope your team is taking LU as lightly as most of you are here.
:thumb:
IMHO it will be much closer that 90% of the predictions. It will be a great game.

My Prediction is :

LU 28
MT 24

GO FLAMES!

You have obviously never seen a Montana football game.

This. For Liberty to come waltzing in through Hellgate canyon and steal one from the Griz would take a...miracle. Griz win this one going away. 45-17

Grizzoola said:
grizindabox said:
Grizzoola said:
Not an unfair statement however, I think he missed only one PAT. In the App game, on two previous PAT's, Lider's kicks were dangerously close to the right upright. I'm wondering if in practices, the STs coach is watching Lider's kicks. That kind of problem should have been worked out in practice. Lider has to adjust to split the goal posts, and it's the coach who is the only one to help him do that.

:roll:
I don't get this. Why the rolling eyes? Did you watch that game? Did you see how Lider's earlier PATs were shanking off to the right? This guy has to work on his technique, to split the uprights on PATs, at least. What did I say that made you roll your eyes? You the ST coach? What? :roll:
Lider is pretty much a re-deaux of how Carpenter kicked his Freshman and part of his sophmore year.
Coaching for "Game day" and large loud crowds during fairly quiet practice time, often takes longer than a week or so. :roll:

I bet you've failed to wonder why some coaches like to ICE the other teams new young kicker :eek:

Griz 47
Liberty 13

Liberty (on paper, at least) should be "down" this year. I've seen nothing in their first two games to suggest otherwise.

Bear Axed said:
Lider is pretty much a re-deaux of how Carpenter kicked his Freshman and part of his sophmore year.
Coaching for "Game day" and large loud crowds during fairly quiet practice time, often takes longer than a week or so. :roll:

I bet you've failed to wonder why some coaches like to ICE the other teams new young kicker :eek:

Same thing with McKnight...remember we had Ferriter kick an extra point at one time because McKnight was missing them. I remember people bitching about McKnight quite a bit too. If people would go back and look at the stats for some of our great kickers like McKnight, Carpenter and Snyder, they'd see that all 3 of them had rough Freshman years...then progressively got better, and finished as great kickers.

Latest posts

Back