• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Mr. Potato Heads

I see Montana's confrontation with Idaho as an extreme challenge (to the end), yet -- on paper -- a winnable game.

Go Griz!

Anyone got a link for Mick on the radio?

Or any online radio link?

Anyone that says Bigsky for a link can go eat a bag of bobcat dicks.

mtgrizrule said:
Just tuned into bigskytv, damn more lines on that floor than a house of crack whores.

WTF? Do they also play human chess in that arena?

Also audio finally started on BigskyTV. It's a bit crackly, the video feed is WAY too bright...and I'm pretty sure it's some guy taped to the ceiling judging by how far away the camera is.

mtgrizrule said:
Just tuned into bigskytv, damn more lines on that floor than a house of crack whores.

Horrible. Not quite sure what they have going on there.

With all these lines who knows if it's a 3 or a 2...hell...maybe a 4 pointer.

God this video feed is awful.

Griz up 9-5. Idaho hit their first 2 shots but have cooled off. 15:44 to go.

geezus! Just tuned in. Is that a plaid floor? Is this Idaho's basketball version of EWU's blood red field? I'm getting vertigo!

Griz2k said:
mtgrizrule said:

Good God that's a horrible floor. It's the ewu football field of Big Sky Basketball. GO GRIZ!!!!

I have figured out the mystery! The lines designate where the RV's park for the Great Idaho RV Show.

UofMGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
mtgrizrule said:

Good God that's a horrible floor. It's the ewu football field of Big Sky Basketball. GO GRIZ!!!!

Kind of reminds me of my old elementary school gym with 4-square games.

Back