• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. Mr. Potato Heads

EverettGriz said:
Thing's far from over. Beat ewoooo on Sat and I still think the GRIZ host. Sac loses at least 2 of 3 on the road. Ewooo loses at least one of two -- and likely both-- of their road games.

Beat Ewoo.

I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong but if we beat eWoo and sac Loses 2 of 3, then win the conference. I don't believe we need eastern to lose again. But I may be wrong.

grizfan22 said:
EverettGriz said:
Thing's far from over. Beat ewoooo on Sat and I still think the GRIZ host. Sac loses at least 2 of 3 on the road. Ewooo loses at least one of two -- and likely both-- of their road games.

Beat Ewoo.

I believe, and correct me if I'm wrong but if we beat eWoo and sac Loses 2 of 3, then win the conference. I don't believe we need eastern to lose again. But I may be wrong.

That is correct, assuming in that scenario that NAU finishes higher than Sac

Ashamed said:
UMGriz75 said:
Well, regardless of the outcome, it was a great game. Idaho fans are enthusiastic. Montana lost on the free throws of its best three pointers. How can you make 3 ptrs all the time, and then not make free throws?

I am sure grizindabox would love to tell you all about it. He knows everything.

Early rumor, " grizindabox will be teaching the team to ONLY shoot FT's". This team will live and die by the FT line. Driving the lane and hoping for contact every possession. No 3's. No jumpers. No step outs...just contact and lane violations from hear on out.

He has a secret weapon.

Someone's still butt hurt....

Potomac Griz said:
Free throws weren't as bad as I thought. 70% for the game (19-27). The misses just seemed to come at the worst possible time....again...

Still no play by play up on espn's site for the game. At least there's a box score though. Would be interesting to see what the Griz shot from the FT line for the last 8 minutes of the game or so.
Holy crap it sure didn't seem like the Griz shot that high of a percentage. I think you're right Potomac, the misses really stood out. I'm thinking the ewu game is going to be epic. The Griz are sure to be a little butt hurt after last night and I think the beagles will bare the brunt of it. GO GRIZ!!!!

Jordan Gregory. 36 points career high on the same day as All American Academic. I heard Mick mention the 36 points last night, but I thought I misheard him. That really is something. Not too many young men can measure so dramatically the success of their four years of college. Just Wow!

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/022715aaa.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FG % 1st Half: 12-24 50.0%
3FG % 1st Half: 7-15 46.7%
FT % 1st Half: 2-3 66.7%

2nd half: 9-22 40.9%
2nd half: 2-9 22.2%
2nd half: 5-8 62.5%

OT: 7-13 53.8%
OT: 3-7 42.9%
OT: 12-16 75.0%

Game: 28-59 47.5%
Game: 12-31 38.7%
Game: 19-27 70.4%

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mont/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/release/release_20150226aaa.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Breunig only played 26 minutes. That hurt.

UMGriz75 said:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mont/sports/m-baskbl/auto_pdf/2014-15/release/release_20150226aaa.pdf

Breunig only played 26 minutes. That hurt.

He was out of the 1st half with 2 fouls with close to 10 minutes left in the half. Even when he was out there, he had an off night passing and rebounding. Their Freshman had a better game than Breunig. In opinion, Breunig's worse game of the year,

Went to take a peek at the play by play for this game and the PDF file on GoGriz.com has Sac vs Idaho's 2nd half play by play instead... I guess Idaho sent over the wrong stats for the 2nd half.

The game should never have gone to overtime. In addition to missing free throws, we didn't manage the game well. I think there was about a 3-minute period where we didn't hit the rim.

Oh well, no time to cry about it, gotta get ready for EWU.

Potomac Griz said:
Went to take a peek at the play by play for this game and the PDF file on GoGriz.com has Sac vs Idaho's 2nd half play by play instead... I guess Idaho sent over the wrong stats for the 2nd half.

During the broadcast, Mick repeatedly said he wasn't being provided any stats from UI. Idaho's entire presentation was pretty much a $hit Show.

EverettGriz said:
Potomac Griz said:

During the broadcast, Mick repeatedly said he wasn't being provided any stats from UI. Idaho's entire presentation was pretty much a $hit Show.

NOTE to all UI personnel: "DON'T use the computer the head coach threw and trashed before". :lol:

Back