• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. UC Davis Score Guess

jcu27 said:
reinell30 said:
JJ will start slow, then expect long TD passes to Jonesy and Ellis H...two TD runs for Van and two for Jordan C. All in the first half for a total of 45 points. Then we finally get to see Makema Simis (SP) at QB. Lots of Logwood in this second half.

Griz 55 UCD 10
Put the liqour down son

It's not Saturday tailgate yet?

I think the first 1/2 score will be very close to the 1st 1/2 of the UCD-MSU game - 35-10. Maybe 3 less points for UM.

2nd 1/2 I think the Griz score 7 - 10 points (in the 3rd quarter), and give up 7 points (in the 4th quarter), final score 42-17. e-griz comes unglued about the lack of 2nd 1/2 offense, bemoaning a 25 point win.

Grizbeer said:
I think the first 1/2 score will be very close to the 1st 1/2 of the UCD-MSU game - 35-10. Maybe 3 less points for UM.

2nd 1/2 I think the Griz score 7 - 10 points (in the 3rd quarter), and give up 7 points (in the 4th quarter), final score 42-17. e-griz comes unglued about the lack of 2nd 1/2 offense, bemoaning a 25 point win.

:lol: that offense isn't putting 40 up on anybody

The Griz O is like a really ugly dude in room full of hot sluts. No matter how easy it should be, that dude can't score.

Think more like 17-14

LongTimeCatFan said:
Grizbeer said:

The Griz O is like a really ugly dude in room full of hot sluts. No matter how easy it should be, that dude can't score.

Think more like 17-14
:lol: :lol: Wait, you might be serious :shock:
You seriously don't think the Griz offense that scored 48 points in 3 quarters against Central Washington with the back-up QB, and 38 points against Northern Colorado in 3 quarters (35 in the first 1/2) is capable of scoring 40+ points against the worst scoring defense in the BSC? Not capable of scoring 40 points against anybody? :lol: :lol: :roll:

Grizbeer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Grizbeer said:

Think more like 17-14
:lol: :lol: Wait, you might be serious :shock:
You seriously don't think the Griz offense that scored 48 points in 3 quarters against Central Washington with the back-up QB, and 38 points against Northern Colorado in 3 quarters (35 in the first 1/2) is capable of scoring 40+ points against the worst scoring defense in the BSC? Not capable of scoring 40 points against anybody? :lol: :lol: :roll:

Not with your firepower sidelined and that OL. :shrug:

This game will be closer than griz fans will want to post, in fear of being ousted. So they set themselves up for failure. Anything short of a 40 point win will either bring excuses or/and implosion of Egriz.

Predictions
1. JJ gets hurt again, if he plays
2. Griz find out defense doesn't win games, without an offense
3. Griz leave the game, scratching their heads, wondering how will they compete with high-powered offenses.
4. Griz, though the say they would score more points than the Cats if they had the Cats OC with JJ running it.

Is just any win ok?

Predictions:
Troll Rob will answer this post, plus make at least 30 more posts before the end of sunday 10/19/14.

Robsnotes4u said:
This game will be closer than griz fans will want to post, in fear of being ousted. So they set themselves up for failure. Anything short of a 40 point win will either bring excuses or/and implosion of Egriz.

Predictions
3. Griz leave the game, scratching their heads, wondering how will they compete with high-powered offenses.
4. Griz, though the say they would score more points than the Cats if they had the Cats OC with JJ running it.

Is just any win ok?

Proud Griz Man said:
Predictions:
Troll Rob will answer this post, plus make at least 30 more posts before the end of sunday 10/19/14.

Robsnotes4u said:

Predictions

Is just any win ok?

You have him backed into a corner on this one. Rob cannot resist a rebuttal, but if he does, he basically proves your point.

My guess is you’ll see some cliché about group think, homerism, etc, etc.

The good news is that this dweeb will disappear by December, like he did last year.

Raider said:
Proud Griz Man said:
Predictions:

Robsnotes4u said:

Predictions

Is just any win ok?

You have him backed into a corner on this one. Rob cannot resist a rebuttal, but if he does, he basically proves your point.

My guess is you’ll see some cliché about group think, homerism, etc, etc.

The good news is that this dweeb will disappear by December, like he did last year.

It's all just a psychological experiment and you're just a pawn in his game. Don't make him FACT-splain it or STAT-isfy your ass. :twisted: :twisted:

28-14. Griz control the clock with the run game and grind out a win. This game will be a big indicator on what the remainder of the season will look like imo. Hopefully some questions get answered after this game.

Robsnotes4u said:

Predictions

Is just any win ok?

If you ever become a mother Rob, can I have one of the puppies? :hijack: :die:

45-13 Griz

Will C said:
28-14. Griz control the clock with the run game and grind out a win. This game will be a big indicator on what the remainder of the season will look like imo. Hopefully some questions get answered after this game.

UM, without the threat of a deep ball (Henderson or Van), will likely face defenses that continually stack the box putting even more pressure on an inexperienced OL. UM will have to play the field position/ball control game until one of those guys return.

That puts a tremendous amount of pressure on your defense. Lucky for you, it's awesome, but can it withstand the grind?

When the DL is leaned on as much as UM's is for very long, attrition begins to occur.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Will C said:

UM, without the threat of a deep ball (Henderson or Van), will likely face defenses that continually stack the box putting even more pressure on an inexperienced OL. UM will have to play the field position/ball control game until one of those guys return.

That puts a tremendous amount of pressure on your defense. Lucky for you, it's awesome, but can it withstand the grind?

When the DL is leaned on as much as UM's is for very long, attrition begins to occur.
Van is practicing in full pads, so pretty safe assumption he will be playing Saturday. And you don't consider Jones a deep ball threat?

Grizbeer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Will C said:

Van is practicing in full pads, so pretty safe assumption he will be playing Saturday. And you don't consider Jones a deep ball threat?

Jones? Inconsistent

Van makes UM a different team. IF Van plays, UM wins by 2 touchdowns.

Do you think Jones gives you what Van or Henderson can?

LongTimeCatFan said:
Grizbeer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Will C said:

Jones? Inconsistent

If i had to choose between Jones and Van (or any Bobcat receiver) as a deep threat receiver I would pick Jones. Henderson, when healthy, is better than all of them, and maybe the best in the conference. Van is more versatile than Jones and gives more options, but Jones is a better deep threat receiver. Van is better at getting YAC when he gets in the open after a short to intermediate pass. If the Griz go to a deep receiver set they are more likely to send Jones and Janssen (who is developing nicely) deep and use Van as a safety valve type option.

Grizbeer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Grizbeer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Jones? Inconsistent

If i had to choose between Jones and Van (or any Bobcat receiver) as a deep threat receiver I would pick Jones. Henderson, when healthy, is better than all of them, and maybe the best in the conference. Van is more versatile than Jones and gives more options, but Jones is a better deep threat receiver. Van is better at getting YAC when he gets in the open after a short to intermediate pass. If the Griz go to a deep receiver set they are more likely to send Jones and Janssen (who is developing nicely) deep and use Van as a safety valve type option.

I have no reason to doubt your assessment. However, I want you to watch the defense when Van is on the field vs when he is not. If he's not on the field, they'll stack the box, if he is, they won't. Conversely, if Jones is on the field, it will have no bearing on the defensive calls.

After a bye week to get healthy and tougher games coming up, this game will be very interesting to watch. No one is expecting the offensive outburst of the Cats, but this is a team the Griz should be able to put up decent numbers against. If not, it could be a long second half of the season with the teams coming up. Yes, our defense has been great this year and should continue to be, but against teams like Sac State, EWU & MSU the Griz will still have to score in the 30's to win, IMO. Lets hope the bye gave time for some rest and adjustments.

GRIZ - 38

UC Davis - 17

Who gives a damn what the trolling weed infested msu ers post about our team on our board.

Now that I got that dig in......Ug

UM Griz 39.5

UC Davey 13

Latest posts

Back