• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz vs. UC Davis Score Guess

LongTimeCatFan said:
Jones? Inconsistent

Van makes UM a different team. IF Van plays, UM wins by 2 touchdowns.

Do you think Jones gives you what Van or Henderson can?

Is this the same inconsistent #6 Jones that owned your bobcats last November ? :clap:

images

Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Jones? Inconsistent

Van makes UM a different team. IF Van plays, UM wins by 2 touchdowns.

Do you think Jones gives you what Van or Henderson can?

Is this the same inconsistent #6 Jones that owned your bobcats last November ? :clap:

images

Were those db's wearing casts?

After watching Wyoming put up 28 at Hawaii I conclude that our D is good. Pretty darn good. Better by far than MSU or EWU. My prediction is UM wins over Davis. Could be 17-3, Could be 45-7. Either way Davis isn't going to produce many points and our offense output just depends on who is able to play. The 2nd team offense can get the win if our D is healthy.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Will C said:
28-14. Griz control the clock with the run game and grind out a win. This game will be a big indicator on what the remainder of the season will look like imo. Hopefully some questions get answered after this game.

UM, without the threat of a deep ball (Henderson or Van), will likely face defenses that continually stack the box putting even more pressure on an inexperienced OL. UM will have to play the field position/ball control game until one of those guys return.

That puts a tremendous amount of pressure on your defense. Lucky for you, it's awesome, but can it withstand the grind?

When the DL is leaned on as much as UM's is for very long, attrition begins to occur.

Its a good point. The long ball hasnt been there this year like it has in the past. However, I think our OL will be able to put together a good run game this week against the UC Davis defense even if the load the box. Regarding the future high powered offenses...who knows. Hopefully they can start establishing the run to set up the pass or vis versa. Either way it would be nice to see them mix it up. I dont think this Griz team would be very good in a shootout game.

LongTimeCatFan said:
I have no reason to doubt your assessment. However, I want you to watch the defense when Van is on the field vs when he is not. If he's not on the field, they'll stack the box, if he is, they won't. Conversely, if Jones is on the field, it will have no bearing on the defensive calls.

John Gruden? On eGriz? Providing your expert football analysis? Thanks coach ! :clap:

images

Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
I have no reason to doubt your assessment. However, I want you to watch the defense when Van is on the field vs when he is not. If he's not on the field, they'll stack the box, if he is, they won't. Conversely, if Jones is on the field, it will have no bearing on the defensive calls.

John Gruden? On eGriz? Providing your expert football analysis? Thanks coach ! :clap:

images

Now if you guys could just figure out that spider y banana, you'd be unstoppable.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

images

Now if you guys could just figure out that spider y banana, you'd be unstoppable.

What coach ? You have a spider bite on your banana ?

images

Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

images

images

No, I don't eat bananas. Why do you ask? Do you eat bananas?

LongTimeCatFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Proud Griz Man said:

images

images

No, I don't eat bananas
. Why do you ask? Do you eat bananas?

That's not what I heard... :shock:

Proud Griz Man said:
Bananas was your topic coach. Proceed with the wisdom. :|

It's a play son. It's sort of a belly route with a couple guys coming out of the backfield. It's pure genius because it makes a 2 on 1. You guys should run it. It would make you look like geniuses.

Robsnotes4u said:
This game will be closer than griz fans will want to post, in fear of being ousted. So they set themselves up for failure. Anything short of a 40 point win will either bring excuses or/and implosion of Egriz.

Predictions
1. JJ gets hurt again, if he plays
2. Griz find out defense doesn't win games, without an offense
3. Griz leave the game, scratching their heads, wondering how will they compete with high-powered offenses.
4. Griz, though the say they would score more points than the Cats if they had the Cats OC with JJ running it.

Is just any win ok?

^^^ Legitimate predictions or simply your pipe dream wish list? ^^^

Oh my guess......As much as I have yet to see any major improvements with the offense each game I hope this is the one things start looking better. Hoping things will look a little different with a few returners.

US 40 (5 tds, all xps made, 1 fg, 1 safety)
THEM 20 (2 tds, 2 fg)

Back