• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gus to get tryout with Bears....

ordigger said:
PlayerRep said:
Speaking of Bears, qb's and Montana, heard that a former MT qb helped a former Bear qb buy a ranch in MT, after one qb was referred to the other qb by a former MT receiver. Decided not to name names, out of concern that that might be considered name-dropping

Wasn't it already in the news but hat Jay Cutler was enjoying his new home in Montana? Thought I read that somewhere a few weeks ago. Not hard to figure out who the Gris are from there.

He dislikes being called, "hat." I know that much.

I just want to make one thing crystal clear, Björn Bjornstein might be a Red but he's far from being Yellow!

ordigger said:
PlayerRep said:
Speaking of Bears, qb's and Montana, heard that a former MT qb helped a former Bear qb buy a ranch in MT, after one qb was referred to the other qb by a former MT receiver. Decided not to name names, out of concern that that might be considered name-dropping

Wasn't it already in the news but hat Jay Cutler was enjoying his new home in Montana? Thought I read that somewhere a few weeks ago. Not hard to figure out who the Gris are from there.

Was it? Where? Saw Cutler and wife in the house in Nashville in the news. Link?

Are there more than one former griz qb's that are real Estate agents? Because if we're talking about C, he's the only real estate agent I can think of. I'm sure he'd get really pissed with people knowing he sold a ranch to someone. Not. I mean good advertising for him for free and all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Good luck to Brady, the way I look at his opportunity is, he is something like 6'-6' strong, with a great arm, attributes of an NFL QB, not even to mention that he was a selected first string QB for two years by arguably, an offensive genius head coach...

Just wish him luck. From all accounts, he worked hard for the Griz and Griz Nation, and he's undoubtedly fighting long odds, but he's our ex-QB and a good kid who's just tryin' to live the dream.

Light it up, BG!

interesting that the Bears gave up so much to have Trubisky and Glennon sit on the bench when BG3 comes in and takes their job. Pretty soon we will all be saying Rodgers, Stafford, and BG3.

The_Real_Chief said:
interesting that the Bears gave up so much to have Trubisky and Glennon sit on the bench when BG3 comes in and takes their job. Pretty soon we will all be saying Rodgers, Stafford, and BG3.

In the same breath we say Einstein, Hawking, Darwin, and The_Real_Chief.

HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Wow like clockwork you come and voice your opinion.

The_Real_Chief said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Nailed it though.

HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Nailed it though.
Yeah, i'll give you a touche for your comment...

HelenaHandBasket said:
The_Real_Chief said:

These posts are both great. Funny stuff....

Paytonlives said:
If Cutler was still there Gus would have a chance....

He's got not chance to play....even if Ryan Leaf were there. They drafted their qb of the future.

ordigger said:
I'd say based on height #12 is Brady.

yep
Xef8Sfm.jpg

and #9 is Former EWU QB Jordan West
pLfdlu2.jpg

BillingsMafia said:
The fact our quarterback from last year even got a sniff from the NFL could mean we have a very poor offensive coach.

Or a very poor offensive line. Or any number of other things.

Back