• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

TouchdownMontana said:
I’am telling you interview will be Monday no bullshit

I agree, interview is just a formality on Monday ,presser later Monday or Tuesday
Book it

PlayerRep said:
41GrizFan said:
Maybe if Bobby had been coach the rapes wouldn’t have happened. How do we know a kid like Beau would have even still been on the team?

What rapes? Only Donaldson had a rape. Zero other ones. No one even kicked out of school on sexual assault.
So, just like Roy Moore... if you "deny" they happened then they didn't? Awesome.

grizbrokebacker1 said:
PlayerRep said:
41GrizFan said:
Maybe if Bobby had been coach the rapes wouldn’t have happened. How do we know a kid like Beau would have even still been on the team?

What rapes? Only Donaldson had a rape. Zero other ones. No one even kicked out of school on sexual assault.
So, just like Roy Moore... if you "deny" they happened then they didn't? Awesome.

Wow! I guess proven guilty means nothing to you

grizbrokebacker1 said:
PlayerRep said:
41GrizFan said:

No. That's not the way it works. Likewise, simply claiming that you won a NC doesn't make it so. Meanwhile, I think we can all agree that three-way ties for third do not equal conference championships.

TCCGRIZ said:
TouchdownMontana said:

I agree, interview is just a formality on Monday ,presser later Monday or Tuesday
Book it

I like your optimism.....any reason behind it other than a gut feeling? Not trying to be a dick....just want to hear something more than many of the rumors we have heard that were total bullshit to let me relax and enjoy my Turkey a little bit more.

jtgriz2 said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
PlayerRep said:
41GrizFan said:

Well, when your team had Uncle Milty on speed dial. :coffee:

I hope Hauck gets hired. I can't wait for the thug life to return to UM football.

signedbewildered said:
http://aztecmesa.proboards.com/thread/56228/hauck-on-move

My apologies if link has been posted. Just some interesting thoughts from the SDS message board regarding Hauck. They seem to like him well enough down there.

Interesting comment....perhaps he has expanded his knowledge even more!!!
People may not be aware, but outside of being the ST coach, he has taken it upon himself to sit it in on both the offensive and defensive meetings to expand his tool kit. He has also taken it upon himself to lead by example like Rocky and put work in the weight room. The players love it when they see the old ball coaches adding plates.

Read more: http://aztecmesa.proboards.com/thread/56228/hauck-on-move#ixzz4zDJJOI3q

grizbrokebacker1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
PlayerRep said:

I hope Hauck gets hired. I can't wait for the thug life to return to UM football.

LMAO. A college athlete has a direct line to a lawyer...I’m guessing you are one that had Jimmy Wilson as a guilty thug...

I think we all can agree that with basically zero info coming from Kent H and UM after the Stitt not renewed conference, that Kent and UM have a candidate in mind.

We have not heard a search firm and national search will be done or we are waiting until after FCS playoffs or Bowls are over. If it’s a coach not employed currently I believe we would already know who it is.

This makes me believe Kent has a coach in mind that is employed at FBS and waiting until FBS regular season is over. My guess it’s Bobby Hauck and the announcement comes after SDSU game Friday. I think Monday or Tuesday Kent makes the announcement!

I truly will be shocked if it’s not Hauck.

Ursus1 said:
TCCGRIZ said:
TouchdownMontana said:

Book it

I like your optimism.....any reason behind it other than a gut feeling? Not trying to be a dick....just want to hear something more than many of the rumors we have heard that were total bullshit to let me relax and enjoy my Turkey a little bit more.

Just relax and enjoy your turkey dinner. The reunion tour will start soon . :thumb:

grizbrokebacker1 said:
jtgriz2 said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
PlayerRep said:

I guess that would be a further consolation for having a perpetually losing program in Bozeman. Bozeman State is pretty much the Vanderbilt of the BSC. Engage!

ORGUNGRIZ said:
I think we all can agree that with basically zero info coming from Kent H and UM after the Stitt not renewed conference, that Kent and UM have a candidate in mind.

We have not heard a search firm and national search will be done or we are waiting until after FCS playoffs or Bowls are over. If it’s a coach not employed currently I believe we would already know who it is.

This makes me believe Kent has a coach in mind that is employed at FBS and waiting until FBS regular season is over. My guess it’s Bobby Hauck and the announcement comes after SDSU game Friday. I think Monday or Tuesday Kent makes the announcement!

Booster says fire Stitt, hire Hauck. I will donate 10 million for a indoor practice facility. Wait for it......about 6-8 months.

ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Booster says fire Stitt, hire Hauck. I will donate 10 million for a indoor practice facility. Wait for it......about 6-8 months.

I like that sound ordigger :thumb:

We should all have a friend like uncle Milt. He is a very careing and passionate person. I’am proud to have him as a friend and a concerned Grizzly fan. Happy Thanksgiving to everybody! Go Griz 👍👍😄

If Hauck....it is Choke's worst nightmare and he will be slobbering all over himself running up and down the sideline next November getting his ass kicked and about to hear Scat nation faithful implode. They know it too.....

Ursus1 said:
If Hauck....it is Choke's worst nightmare and he will be slobbering all over himself running up and down the sideline next November getting his ass kicked and about to hear Scat nation faithful implode. They know it too.....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd rather consider a different personality. Such as one that has ties that goes back to Don Read and Mick Dennehy. For instance:

http://www.utahstateaggies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/reeves_david00.html

Ursus1 said:

I going out on a limb and say nobody is going to fear a coach who averaged 10 losses every year in his last gig... but thats just me!!

Butte5518 said:
Ursus1 said:

I going out on a limb and say nobody is going to fear a coach who averaged 10 losses every year in his last gig... but thats just me!!

Yeah, it is just you.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:
Ursus1 said:

Yeah, it is just you.

:lol: :lol: i am wondering if there is any time in egriz.com history where a 10 loss per year coach was elevated to the god like status that you fools are doing... that is an average of 10 losses... every year... for 5 consecutive years..... :clap: :thumb:

Latest posts

Back