• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:
Ursus1 said:
If Hauck....it is Choke's worst nightmare and he will be slobbering all over himself running up and down the sideline next November getting his ass kicked and about to hear Scat nation faithful implode. They know it too.....

I going out on a limb and say nobody is going to fear a coach who averaged 10 losses every year in his last gig... but thats just me!!

Yeah, it is just you.

:lol: :lol: i am wondering if there is any time in egriz.com history where a 10 loss per year coach was elevated to the god like status that you fools are doing... that is an average of 10 losses... every year... for 5 consecutive years..... :clap: :thumb:

TBH, I am lukewarm about Hauck. But right or wrong, most people put much more weight on his stint at Montana than his time at UNLV. I believe he can be quite successful at Montana again, but I caution people not to get all wrapped up think it will be just like before. Of course, you completely want to ignore his stint at Montana.

Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:
Ursus1 said:
If Hauck....it is Choke's worst nightmare and he will be slobbering all over himself running up and down the sideline next November getting his ass kicked and about to hear Scat nation faithful implode. They know it too.....

I going out on a limb and say nobody is going to fear a coach who averaged 10 losses every year in his last gig... but thats just me!!

Yeah, it is just you.

:lol: :lol: i am wondering if there is any time in egriz.com history where a 10 loss per year coach was elevated to the god like status that you fools are doing... that is an average of 10 losses... every year... for 5 consecutive years..... :clap: :thumb:

Hey , I'm the Butte asshole on the board so btfo k

Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:
Ursus1 said:

Yeah, it is just you.

Maybe you should just go enjoy the holiday weekend knowing that your coach is sub .500, and likely always will be. Choach ain't the answer for you guys.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:

Yeah, it is just you.

TBH, I am lukewarm about Hauck. But right or wrong, most people put much more weight on his stint at Montana than his time at UNLV. I believe he can be quite successful at Montana again, but I caution people not to get all wrapped up think it will be just like before. Of course, you completely want to ignore his stint at Montana.
It was pretty painful for the cow college.

CDAGRIZ said:
Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Butte5518 said:

Yeah, it is just you.

Maybe you should just go enjoy the holiday weekend knowing that your coach is sub .500, and likely always will be. Choach ain't the answer for you guys.

says the guy who wants to hire a guy who was .243 over 5 years in his last gig.... :clap: :thumb:

ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:
I think we all can agree that with basically zero info coming from Kent H and UM after the Stitt not renewed conference, that Kent and UM have a candidate in mind.

We have not heard a search firm and national search will be done or we are waiting until after FCS playoffs or Bowls are over. If it’s a coach not employed currently I believe we would already know who it is.

This makes me believe Kent has a coach in mind that is employed at FBS and waiting until FBS regular season is over. My guess it’s Bobby Hauck and the announcement comes after SDSU game Friday. I think Monday or Tuesday Kent makes the announcement!

I truly will be shocked if it’s not Hauck.

Booster says fire Stitt, hire Hauck. I will donate 10 million for a indoor practice facility. Wait for it......about 6-8 months.
Don't hold your breath; more likely will take care of the $600M problem that Main Hall has mailed to the AD.

Butte5518 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Yeah, it is just you.

says the guy who wants to hire a guy who was .243 over 5 years in his last gig.... :clap: :thumb:
He won 7 games there one year; a figure your boy is unlikely to see. 80 wins in 7 years here at this level. That's about 20 years at the Choate rate.

Hey I was wondering if anyone can tell me how Hauck did at UNLV because I don't think it's been mentioned at least 24 times?

kemajic said:
ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:
I think we all can agree that with basically zero info coming from Kent H and UM after the Stitt not renewed conference, that Kent and UM have a candidate in mind.

We have not heard a search firm and national search will be done or we are waiting until after FCS playoffs or Bowls are over. If it’s a coach not employed currently I believe we would already know who it is.

This makes me believe Kent has a coach in mind that is employed at FBS and waiting until FBS regular season is over. My guess it’s Bobby Hauck and the announcement comes after SDSU game Friday. I think Monday or Tuesday Kent makes the announcement!

Booster says fire Stitt, hire Hauck. I will donate 10 million for a indoor practice facility. Wait for it......about 6-8 months.
Don't hold your breath; more likely will take care of the $600M problem that Main Hall has mailed to the AD.
Truth. And this fact will not be lost on Board of Regents.

Hauck is on his way back. He met Monday night with AD and then approved by President. Announcement will be made next week after Bobby’s last game.

Butte5518 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Butte5518 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Yeah, it is just you.

Not that I'm all in on the hiring, but I bet he could do better than, what, 2-9 and 4-7, or whatever the fuck the ChoachOat did. Losing coaches get praise in Bozeman. They stick around.

kemajic said:
ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

I think your number is just a wee bit high. Either way, it's allowing a booster to set precedent through what is basically a bribe. It's a state institution, and they don't own it...we the tax payers do.

jodcon said:
signedbewildered said:
No way this makes it to 17 pages.

Hang on brother, this ones going viral.

I'm guessing a new press conference announcement thread will prove to be a mass Exodus from this one. But that one, is bound to make seventeen pages and then some.

ordigger said:
kemajic said:
ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

I think your number is just a wee bit high. Either way, it's allowing a booster to set precedent through what is basically a bribe. It's a state institution, and they don't own it...we the tax payers do.

You are right. Higher Education would be better off not accepting donations, endowments, and private sourced scholarships. Let the government do it.

HelenaHandBasket said:
ordigger said:
kemajic said:
ordigger said:

You are right. Higher Education would be better off not accepting donations, endowments, and private sourced scholarships. Let the government do it.

I said bribes...I actually thought you could read. Guess I was wrong.

ordigger said:
kemajic said:
ordigger said:
ORGUNGRIZ said:

Hey, Mr. Idealist, write your check unbribed. Do you want them to take back the money for the Champion's Center? It never would have happened on the taxpayer's dime. The shortfall number is the one that has been reported by the media.

ordigger said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
ordigger said:
kemajic said:

I said bribes...I actually thought you could read. Guess I was wrong.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3fjQa5Hls[/youtube]

Back