• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
If payton would quit deleting threads there would be more responses to this question

It had a chance until the initial poster thought he should tell a player to leave the team... I wonder who that was?

Classless.
Attacking posters is against the board rules but that only applies to others right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How much do we think that Hauck is a real possibility or even a reality? When Delaney retired, there was rampant speculation that Hauck would return. He didn’t. What makes the difference now? Some posters claiming to be in the know?

I, for one, think the Stitt situation sucks. I thought he was in over his head. I feel for him and his family (we all have been fired at some point in our lives). I wish that he had the success we thought he would when he came on, especially after the NDSU win. Hauck is interesting, especially if he brings along Timm Rosenbach as HC. That would mesh well with the talent already on the team. A successful running offense with a passer like Gresch Jensen would be kind of amazing. Couple that with a killer defensive scheme with decent fundamentals and suddenly we have a supremely dangerous football team.

Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
If payton would quit deleting threads there would be more responses to this question

It had a chance until the initial poster thought he should tell a player to leave the team... I wonder who that was?

Classless.
Attacking posters is against the board rules but that only applies to others right?

Would you two cut it out? Let’s talk football rather than piss in each others Cheerios.

Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:

Classless.

If attacking posters is against the board rules, then you should probably be band for this:

0ef3b0472b55f723498b019221bcef59.jpg

PDXGrizzly said:
How much do we think that Hauck is a real possibility or even a reality? When Delaney retired, there was rampant speculation that Hauck would return. He didn’t. What makes the difference now? Some posters claiming to be in the know?

I, for one, think the Stitt situation sucks. I thought he was in over his head. I feel for him and his family (we all have been fired at some point in our lives). I wish that he had the success we thought he would when he came on, especially after the NDSU win. Hauck is interesting, especially if he brings along Timm Rosenbach as HC. That would mesh well with the talent already on the team. A successful running offense with a passer like Gresch Jensen would be kind of amazing. Couple that with a killer defensive scheme with decent fundamentals and suddenly we have a supremely dangerous football team.

He just landed in Missoula on private charter. This is a real possibility.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GAJ808

RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Were you there to greet him? Is it for sure him?

Football Scoop confirms Hauck is in talks to return to MT

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/sc ... r-20-2017/

Montana (FCS): Sources in the profession tell FootballScoop former Montana head coach Bobby Hauck is a candidate to return. Hauck served as head coach for the Grizzlies from 2003 – 2009, averaging over 11 wins per year (never with less than 8 wins), twice taking them to the FCS Championship game. Hauck then went on to serve as head coach at UNLV for five seasons. He currently serves as special teams coordinator at San Diego State.

Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:

Classless.

If attacking posters is against the board rules, then you should probably be band for this:

Why, you are perpetrating fraud and you need to be dealt with like men that run their mouth. You would never get away with the stuff you say face to face I would flat brake your fucking skull if you pull that stuff.

RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:

How do you know it’s him? Kudos for finding that, even if it’s not him.

RayWill said:
Football Scoop confirms Hauck is in talks to return to MT

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop-2/sc ... r-20-2017/

Montana (FCS): Sources in the profession tell FootballScoop former Montana head coach Bobby Hauck is a candidate to return. Hauck served as head coach for the Grizzlies from 2003 – 2009, averaging over 11 wins per year (never with less than 8 wins), twice taking them to the FCS Championship game. Hauck then went on to serve as head coach at UNLV for five seasons. He currently serves as special teams coordinator at San Diego State.
Well, they have how many times he took the Griz to the national championship wrong. I’m sure the other stuff is correct though.

For the record, I have no problems with it if he is our new coach, I will support him and the team just as I have under other coaches.

Fahque said:
RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:

Were you there to greet him? Is it for sure him?

In for details, or fake news..

Man1 said:
Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:

Classless.

Why, you are perpetrating fraud and you need to be dealt with like men that run their mouth. You would never get away with the stuff you say face to face I would flat brake your f***[*] skull if you pull that stuff.

FFS, will all of you stop? This thread is interesting without you mucking it up.

I was under the impression that the fan base was growing very weary of Bobby Ball and I always thought he left for UNLV because he saw the writing on the wall that his seat was getting hot.

PDXGrizzly said:
RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:

A private charter...with a flight plan that popped up just today... an hour before the flight started. Im not 100%, but i'm about 99% sure its him.

RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:
RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:

A private charter...with a flight plan that popped up just today... an hour before the flight started. Im not 100%, but i'm about 99% sure its him.

Could very well be but I want some rock solid details.

tothemax said:
RedHawk said:
PDXGrizzly said:
RedHawk said:

Could very well be but I want some rock solid details.

it wont be "rock solid" until it is announced as the coach in the next 8 days.

Private jet for a 175k (plus incentives, I know) job seems out of whack. Especially when interviews can be done via video conference. Unless, unlessssssss, press conference!

CDAGRIZ said:
Private jet for a 175k (plus incentives, I know) job seems out of whack. Especially when interviews can be done via video conference. Unless, unlessssssss, press conference!

Or someone who cares deeply about UM Football and can afford to charter a plane got him here for an interview...

Have been through a couple of these changes as a fan of a Power 5 school and its simple. Follow the private planes and you will know who is interviewing and who is not.

Back