• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hauck

RedHawk said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Private jet for a 175k (plus incentives, I know) job seems out of whack. Especially when interviews can be done via video conference. Unless, unlessssssss, press conference!

Or someone who cares deeply about UM Football and can afford to charter a plane got him here for an interview...

Have been through a couple of these changes as a fan of a Power 5 school and its simple. Follow the private planes and you will know who is interviewing and who is not.

I hear that! I think it's genius. :thumb:

RedHawk said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Private jet for a 175k (plus incentives, I know) job seems out of whack. Especially when interviews can be done via video conference. Unless, unlessssssss, press conference!

Or someone who cares deeply about UM Football and can afford to charter a plane got him here for an interview...

Have been through a couple of these changes as a fan of a Power 5 school and its simple. Follow the private planes and you will know who is interviewing and who is not.

I'm impressed you found that. What made you think of looking that up?

Fahque said:
Man1 said:
Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
If payton would quit deleting threads there would be more responses to this question

It had a chance until the initial poster thought he should tell a player to leave the team... I wonder who that was?

Classless.
Attacking posters is against the board rules but that only applies to others right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If attacking posters is against the board rules, then you should probably be band for this:

0ef3b0472b55f723498b019221bcef59.jpg

Man 1 is a very sick man. wow...a real nutcase...

Coincidence....likely.......but a donor arranging a flight to get him here right away not out of the question (especially if the donor knew the status very early due to his chat with Haslam). If so, wouldn't it be a nice Thanksgiving present

RedHawk said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
A brand new poster with "insider" info. 🤔

"insider info"?
I googled flights into MSO today and a private flight from San Diego popped up. Not hard to do that math.

It's just quite a leap to say that you are 99% sure it's Hauck based on no other info than a private charter from San Diego to Missoula.

I don’t post often, but it is him per family member/friend. He apparently wanted the NAU job, but pulled out of consideration when Stitt was fired. Bobby assumed Stitt’s contract would be extended.Bobby wanted the job when Stitt was hired, met Haslem on the tarmac but was sent packing.

CDAGRIZ said:

Pretty sure 75 said it's $300,000. Wasn't that the thread that went to like 94 pages? Ya I know, mostly because 75 could make one post three pages long.

I will say this (as others have) if you stand back and look at the whole picture Kent would be hard pressed to fire Stitt if he didn't have a pen waiting for a replacement that would at least for the time being quiet down many of the Boosters and fans.

Idiotic, now that I really think about it. I don't think that's Haslam's personality. I think he pretty much solidified the plan over the last two days, and starting Saturday evening.

That's a WheelsUp plane and doesn't cost $175k to fly from San Diego to Missoula, probably no more than 30k.

Da Boyz Mom said:
RedHawk said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
A brand new poster with "insider" info. 🤔

"insider info"?
I googled flights into MSO today and a private flight from San Diego popped up. Not hard to do that math.

It's just quite a leap to say that you are 99% sure it's Hauck based on no other info than a private charter from San Diego to Missoula.

Private Charter + https://skylinesportsmt.com/bob-stitt-out-as-montana-head-coach/ + https://twitter.com/ASchmidtacular/status/932722963211624449 = 99%

schield said:
That's a WheelsUp plane and doesn't cost $175k to fly from San Diego to Missoula, probably no more than 30k.

The base salary for the UM job is around 175k.

Back