• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Have not heard a peep from or about Gresch??

You'll start hearing more. It took him a while to adjust to the wishbone offense but he is getting better and faster every day. Wish I could say more. :cool:

griz5700 said:
How's Gresch under center?
2nd dumbest QB critique ever. Only behind "He is short, how can he see over the Oline?!"

Taking snaps from under center is not hard........and the footwork is the same fundamental concepts, not an issue.

WaGriz4life said:
griz5700 said:
How's Gresch under center?
2nd dumbest QB critique ever. Only behind "He is short, how can he see over the Oline?!"

Taking snaps from under center is not hard........and the footwork is the same fundamental concepts, not an issue.

Was a question not a critique you hypersensitive little bitch.

All I know is this who's number one and who's number two is counter productive. It's all about who's the best team player not who starts!!! It's time you fans figure this out!!! Rosy will do what's best for this Grizzly football team! I trust him... He is a great coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Griz!

To say the QB job belongs to Gresch or Dalton would be pure bullshit! This #1vs#2 deal is pure BS too. They are both Grizzlies'first! "NUFF SAID"! Only one will start but that may not be the one who plays the best in every situation. Both will contribute a lot! As to who starts and who doesn't doesn't mean a damn thing! Get over this please!!!
Go Griz!

i_the_sky said:
To say the QB job belongs to Gresch or Dalton would be pure bullshit! This #1vs#2 deal is pure BS too. They are both Grizzlies'first! "NUFF SAID"! Only one will start but that may not be the one who plays the best in every situation. Both will contribute a lot! As to who starts and who doesn't doesn't mean a damn thing! Get over this please!!!
Go Griz!

Doesn’t mean a damn thing huh?

You seem pretty pumped about it.

i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

d0ZRg.gif

Catsrgrood said:
i_the_sky said:
Go Griz!

d0ZRg.gif

We think that every time high_as_a_kite posts something.

Back