• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Have not heard a peep from or about Gresch??

Allow me to clarify:

What he means is, Hauck is awesome so who gives a shit because he's not from Bozeman and Bozeman shouldn't even be called Montana because montana is Grizzlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking about positions and players because #1and#2plus#4 don't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please get over it and also go Griz!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time for fans to figure out that analyzing anything is counterproductive cuz Rosy!!!!!!!! Hauck too plus they are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! WHo even cares because Washington Grizzly stadium is the best place ever and louder than other loud things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz!!!!!!!!!!

GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

What he means is, Hauck is awesome so who gives a shit because he's not from Bozeman and Bozeman shouldn't even be called Montana because montana is Grizzlies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop talking about positions and players because #1and#2plus#4 don't matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please get over it and also go Griz!!!!!!!!!!!! Its time for fans to figure out that analyzing anything is counterproductive cuz Rosy!!!!!!!! Hauck too plus they are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! WHo even cares because Washington Grizzly stadium is the best place ever and louder than other loud things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griz!!!!!!!!!!

GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

There's a cryptic code in there I know it!

GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

sweet jesus that is too funny.

GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

Well done sir

GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

this is spot on.

Catsrgrood said:
GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

Well done sir
Obviously not in the know. GGNez is most certainly not a sir...... :eek: :lol:

Post by i_the_sky » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:58 pm

To say the QB job belongs to Gresch or Dalton would be pure bullshit! This #1vs#2 deal is pure BS too. They are both Grizzlies'first! "NUFF SAID"! Only one will start but that may not be the one who plays the best in every situation. Both will contribute a lot! As to who starts and who doesn't doesn't mean a damn thing! Get over this please!!!
Go Griz!

GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

Without question.... POY in my book.............. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :D :D :D :D

Catsrgrood said:
GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

Well done sir
Ma'am.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Allezchat said:
Catsrgrood said:
GGNez said:
GGNez said:
Allow me to clarify:

Well done sir
Ma'am.....

I totally appreciate the correction by you and stilwtr, howev, I've been called far worse than 'sir', mostly on eGriz...

I'll take a compliment in any form. I mean, I guess if I had to choose how I'd prefer to be addressed, I mean...my favorites would be, like....."your highness" or, maybe "her majesty", idk..... something along those lines.

..its still going to be interesting how the QB position plays out..it was discussed that Sneed is quick
off the snap that might be a asset that wins him the position..having a average line one would
think a mobile QB would give a added element to the offense..will see both are talented!

Regardless the competition is good for the program. Jensen is no slouch. What he did last year was impressive. I think he will be under center come first game. The kid has talent. Not saying Sneed doesn’t. Jensen has the it factor, has the right attitude, is saying the right things, etc. what a great position to be in as a coach. Two and maybe three solid QB’s. Not too bad.

Back