• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Coming Home....

EverettGriz said:
Fucking Julio.

And I guess that whole Coup DeVille thing was a bad idea from the beginning. Damn things are always breaking down.

Now, can we get some additional details regarding the pool hotties?

My lawyer told me that Julio didn't tell his daddy. The Costa Rican government was warned about the coup by an exterior tweet from the United States. I shared these plans only with my trusted friends on e-Griz.

After reviewing the pictures I have taken during the trip for clues, I have finally put two and two together. Please see the pictures below with the ubiquitous red, white and blue real estate signs. Tell me who has more to lose by my threat of deporting Americanos than the real estate industry?

That Judas bastard!!

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

I thought these were Wynken, Blyken, and Nod (translations follow):

Wynken, Blynken, and Nod one night
Sailed off in a wooden shoe — (sat in front of a wooden table)
Sailed on a river of crystal light, (broadcasted in OTA digital)
Into a sea of dew. (the tears of their fans)
"Where are you going, and what do you wish?" (WTF?)
The old moon asked the three. (The NCAA queried)
"We have come to fish for the herring fish (We want to play somewhere we can actually win a few games)
That live in this beautiful sea; (We think that might be the BSC)
Nets of silver and gold have we!" (At least our uniform colors are different from anyone else's in the league)
Said Wynken, Blynken, and Nod. (three morose fools)

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
f***[*] Julio.

And I guess that whole Coup DeVille thing was a bad idea from the beginning. Damn things are always breaking down.

My lawyer told me that Julio didn't tell his daddy. The Costa Rican government was warned about the coup by an exterior tweet from the United States. I shared these plans only with my trusted friends on e-Griz.

After reviewing the pictures I have taken during the trip for clues, I have finally put two and two together. Please see the pictures below with the ubiquitous red, white and blue real estate signs. Tell me who has more to lose by my threat of deporting Americanos than the real estate industry?

That Judas bastard!!

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

No - he was trying to tell you that to successfully invade, you needed to come by Hot-Air Balloon!

dbackjon said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
f***[*] Julio.

That Judas bastard!!

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

No - he was trying to tell you that to successfully invade, you needed to come by Hot-Air Balloon!

And now we also know who's carrying water for you as well.

Few Idaho fans can be happy about accepting failure and moving down to the B division called FCS. At least they had the courage to attempt to compete with the big boys.

At least the Idaho faithful didn't go this crazy, although it may have been an improvement to the quanset hut...

http://brobible.com/sports/article/turkish-soccer-fans-burn-down-stadium/

Back