• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Coming Home....

stonecrest said:
Silvertip said:
floridagriz15 said:
EverettGriz said:
If you read eGriz long enough, eventually you'll see a phrase no one else has ever uttered before....

There is a first for everything...

The sheriff says Nottingham is just another typical FCS facility surrounded by a track with permanent stands on one side and a few drafty under the grandstand bleachers by Seymour Hair on the other...

Is there Storage Sheds behind the endzone like the Scats Stadium????

"Is there Storage Sheds..?." While I hunt up the link to the Grammar Nazi YouTube video the answer is maybe - but no porta-potties like Weber State.

Peterno (Head Football coach on right) looks like he is thinking

"How fast can I get the funk out of here!"

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

Belize it or not 3 of the AGs will be there at the end of July. We carry more weight than Titleless and we are in on the coup if you need some mercenaries

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Belize it or not 3 of the AGs will be there at the end of July. We carry more weight than Titleless and we are in on the coup if you need some mercenaries

Great....Moe, Curly and Larry..live in person.

ordigger said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Thanks for not taking shots at posters on eGriz like the mods!

P.S. Riviting football related post by the way thanks for sharing!

Paytonlives said:

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

Stoic during Thursday’s press conference, he expressed a desire to remain in Moscow through the transition.

“Yes I am. Looking forward to it,” he said.

Petrino said he let the team know of the decision Thursday morning, saying “I felt like the response to the team meeting went very well.”

Read more here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/university-of-idaho/article74611132.html#storylink=cpy

Now Webster's dictionary has a illustration for the word "stoic." Doubt they use it, though. The guy sure can lie.

Moving from FBS to FCS certainly shouldn't put a smile on his face, although, he will now be able to compete at Northern Colorado with their fervent 300 fans. Great way to advance his career!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ordigger said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You tell em.

I come to eGriz for your insightful, always football related posts!

keep up the good work, Alphie. It may take awhile, but someday, everyone will appreciate you

dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ordigger said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

You tell em.

keep up the good work, Alphie. It may take awhile, but someday, everyone will appreciate you
Shouldn't you be crying in a hospital, being angry or bashing Reagan?

Thanks for your concern though.....it means so much...........:coffee:

Paytonlives said:

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

Paterno (Joe that is) has been dead since 2012, Petrino just wishes he were...

Paytonlives said:

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

:lol: The video was even better. A lot of tongue biting and hand wringing. At about :30 seconds he looks like he wants to say "BS" when the president says the BSC is the best possible choice.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclmR3Ake9A[/youtube]

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

The coup has been crushed.

Alpha, Please send lawyers, guns and money! If PR is the only lawyer you can find, then just skip that part.

Turns out Julio opened his big trap and told my Russian mail order bride's sister, Onya, about the coup. She of course told my wife who then decided that it was too humid for her hair in Costa Rica and she asked me to please find another "less humid" Caribbean country to have a coup in. Turns out Julio also blabbed to his dad, a local constable. I'm currently being held in custody in the Quanacaste Regional Prison. It's not too bad. Being Costa Rica, they open the gate of the prison during the day. Speaking of, I need to get back before they lock the gate at 9:00 pm. It's karaoke night and we have an ice cold keg of Imperial ready to be tapped.

Pura Vida

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Alpha, Please send lawyers, guns and money! If PR is the only lawyer you can find, then just skip that part.

Turns out Julio opened his big trap and told my Russian mail order bride's sister, Onya, about the coup. She of course told my wife who then decided that it was too humid for her hair in Costa Rica and she asked me to please find another "less humid" Caribbean country to have a coup in. Turns out Julio also blabbed to his dad, a local constable. I'm currently being held in custody in the Quanacaste Regional Prison. It's not too bad. Being Costa Rica, they open the gate of the prison during the day. Speaking of, I need to get back before they lock the gate at 9:00 pm. It's karaoke night and we have an ice cold keg of Imperial ready to be tapped.

Pura Vida
Zevon stole my stash. I hired an illegal Mexican to deal with the Julio problem.......... I am not here in the Belize........you are on your own

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
dbackjon said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ordigger said:

You tell em.

Shouldn't you be crying in a hospital, being angry or bashing Reagan?

Thanks for your concern though.....it means so much...........:coffee:

I know it does, Alphie - that is why you keep coming back.

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Pura Vida

Could we do a #gofundme page? I'm thinking with the kind of resources that cruise eGriz, we might be able to do not only the Coup DeVilles, but potentially have enough for an army - you know, like that bay of pigs thing back in the day. Wait, I don't think that turned out so well. How about the Coup DeVille thing?

Ps. Thanks for reminding me of my one-time Russian Girlfriend. Majestic, just like the Urals.

DoubleNicks said:
Paytonlives said:

5727c1b7a7e0a.image.jpg

:lol: The video was even better. A lot of tongue biting and hand wringing. At about :30 seconds he looks like he wants to say "BS" when the president says the BSC is the best possible choice.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclmR3Ake9A[/youtube]

Spear and Petrino both look like they are having a colonoscopy. What DO you do with your hands at a time like this?

Fucking Julio.

And I guess that whole Coup DeVille thing was a bad idea from the beginning. Damn things are always breaking down.

Now, can we get some additional details regarding the pool hotties?

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Pura Vida

Could we do a #gofundme page? I'm thinking with the kind of resources that cruise eGriz, we might be able to do not only the Coup DeVilles, but potentially have enough for an army - you know, like that bay of pigs thing back in the day. Wait, I don't think that turned out so well. How about the Coup DeVille thing?

Ps. Thanks for reminding me of my one-time Russian Girlfriend. Majestic, just like the Urals.
Si, Amigo, majestuoso, al igual que los Urales! "Déjame escuchar sus balalakkas sonando hacia fuera. Ven y mantener su compañero tibia."

Hopefully you aren't taking BOAC home. Could be a long, bumpy ride. Safe travels my friend.

Back