• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I'm In

getgrizzy said:
mcg said:
I'm in. 100%. I'm 100% behind the Griz. Was last week's loss discouraging? Sure, but I'm a Griz fan and I remain totally with the Grizzlies. As long as the team, coaches, staff and administrators continue to put forth 100% effort, I'm with the Griz. Go Griz!
so am i. micks doing a great job keeping this team afloat. lost a ton to graduation, down four schollies, eliminating the trouble players (no arrests in over a year now) and hamstrung with injuries. doing it with class. proud of mick and the team and positive environment they've created. so glad to have the days of hauck, foley, pflu, and o'day behind us.
Now that that's done it's time to win. It's not either or.

Allezchat said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Me too.

brokeback-mountain.jpg

I figured as much but...congratulations on your guys' announcement, I guess? :lol:

Damn you guys. Now I want poppycock. Or fiddle faddle. In my professional opinion, fiddle faddle is a much better source of a munchies quenching snack food.
Speaking of munchies, I had an MSU student in front of me at Loaf & jug the other day at 4 am buying 2 bags of chips, a bag of hostess mini chocolate donuts, and 2 other munchies foods that I can't remember. It came out to almost $19 of sweets.

Rich W said:
Damn you guys. Now I want poppycock. Or fiddle faddle. In my professional opinion, fiddle faddle is a much better source of a munchies quenching snack food.
Speaking of munchies, I had an MSU student in front of me at Loaf & jug the other day at 4 am buying 2 bags of chips, a bag of hostess mini chocolate donuts, and 2 other munchies foods that I can't remember. It came out to almost $19 of sweets.
You should go see CDA at town pump next time you have a late night sweets craving. He is always willing to hook up "little bro".

IroneagleXP said:
Rich W said:
You should go see CDA at town pump next time you have a late night sweets craving. He is always willing to hook up "little bro".

It's true. 11 oz. Doritos are only $3.29 right now. Or, $Free if I unplug the security cameras and you grab me some Cool Ranch.

Latest posts

Back