• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Insider Info

What Alphie knows is amazing.

The new person coming to the Griz is a brand new female coach. Her name can't be released yet but she coaches the mental aspect of the game...

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sooooooooooooooo, please post the name of the DI drop down CB coming to Montana.

Here is YOUR chance to put your money where your mouth is.

#wontholdmybreath

:coffee:

Go for it.....we're still waiting.

And you will continue to wait.......I don't betray confidential information

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Will we be happy and will he contribute right away in you opinion?

2ndgrade.gif

Well when you are down one of the guys you all think will start you need a guy who cans step in and play right away

firmgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

So ridiculous....
Why?

When the top dog speaks why would you say anything and get him to stop talking to you?

#egrizlogic

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
firmgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

So ridiculous....
Why?

When the top dog speaks why would you say anything and get him to stop talking to you?

#egrizlogic

Because you're neither the top dog nor are you saying anything of value. Your unassailable logic skills should have led you to that conclusion rather than asking the obvious. Come on AG, you're better than that.

firmgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
firmgriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

So ridiculous....
Why?

#egrizlogic

Because you're neither the top dog nor are you saying anything of value. Your unassailable logic skills should have led you to that conclusion rather than asking the obvious. Come on AG, you're better than that.
Wait until you hear the CB news.......then you will get it

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Well when you are down one of the guys you all think will start you need a guy who cans step in and play right away

Oh oh so I'm guessing one of our presumed starting corners is academically ineligible or will be gone for other reasons and now this position even just became even more thin. Damnit. Tell me I assume too much.

AG, I would love to hear great news about a CB transfer because it is sorely needed - more so than most realize due to pending suspensions. But you know that too. Griz will need 2 transfers to have a solid CB squad this season.

firmgriz said:
AG, I would love to hear great news about a CB transfer because it is sorely needed - more so than most realize due to pending suspensions. But you know that too. Griz will need 2 transfers to have a solid CB squad this season.
This

firmgriz said:

Multiple suspensions....not good.

Back