• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Insider Info

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sooooooooooooooo, please post the name of the DI drop down CB coming to Montana.

Here is YOUR chance to put your money where your mouth is.

#wontholdmybreath

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
And you will continue to wait.......I don't betray confidential information

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lol.....all talk, no action

I think we all know the GRIZ are getting a drop down CB. Some do know who, but cannot reveal. The amount of information that is revealed on EGRIZ has been cut down a lot the last few years. Sources are telling people not to tell, and/or some egrizzers are tired of the few idiots on here who call out reputable posters and ask for sources. For some the sources of good information are no longer with the GRIZ. Either way, it leads to egrizzers waiting for official word from local publications and/or the university.

Who will let the cat out of the bag?

Probably none of our business till it comes official... The only people that have real insider info is the players and coaches... Don't understand the "I know something you don't know" mentality or people wanting to feel important because they might have heard word on something before the general public... That attitude leads to gossip and rumor and even if there is some truth to it, it doesn't benefit anyone by coming out before it can be announced.

Our CB depth is a weakness, so it is good to hear that there are capable transfer coming in, if true.

Alpha,

I only want to know ONE thing...does this new transfer fulfill the enforcer role you've wished for on many of your posts over the years...?

:thumb:

GrizzGriz said:
firmgriz said:
AG, I would love to hear great news about a CB transfer because it is sorely needed - more so than most realize due to pending suspensions. But you know that too. Griz will need 2 transfers to have a solid CB squad this season.

Multiple suspensions....not good.

GrizzGriz, thanks for pointing that out. I intended for that to be singular, not multiple (as far as I've heard anyhow). Sorry for implying that there may be more than one on the horizon.

firmgriz said:
GrizzGriz said:
firmgriz said:
AG, I would love to hear great news about a CB transfer because it is sorely needed - more so than most realize due to pending suspensions. But you know that too. Griz will need 2 transfers to have a solid CB squad this season.

GrizzGriz, thanks for pointing that out. I intended for that to be singular, not multiple (as far as I've heard anyhow). Sorry for implying that there may be more than one on the horizon.

Curious as to why someone under supposed suspension watch would be allowed to play spring ball? Haven't we learned anything?

Pater_Ursus_Arctos said:
Alpha,

I only want to know ONE thing...does this new transfer fulfill the enforcer role you've wished for on many of your posts over the years...?

:thumb:

Talked to JD Quinn today, he said he's available for that role again......

firmgriz said:
GrizzGriz said:
firmgriz said:

Whew...one is bad enough, two would be tough to overcome.

530f867da4e80ecb3d1a1958cc33fd85.jpg

Alpha can't own or own up to anything. Likes to talk in riddles and nonsense. Hopefully, this kid will be great, but I don't think being 3d team coming into one's senior year at Wisconsin is necessarily a sign of greatness. Again, rooting for the kid. Hope he has an awesome senior season.

mtgrizrule said:
I think we all know the GRIZ are getting a drop down CB. Some do know who, but cannot reveal. The amount of information that is revealed on EGRIZ has been cut down a lot the last few years. Sources are telling people not to tell, and/or some egrizzers are tired of the few idiots on here who call out reputable posters and ask for sources. For some the sources of good information are no longer with the GRIZ. Either way, it leads to egrizzers waiting for official word from local publications and/or the university.

Who will let the cat out of the bag?

F'n :censored: SPOT ON :!:

Glad this was finally announced! It's been killing me to have this information and not be able share it with you fellas. I have known of this for months. I happen to have the same hairdresser as Coach Stitt's wife, Jenny. Our hairdresser Barbara is both a master of the comb-over and Griz insider info.

I knew this 2 years ago. Wanted to let you all know but......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Allezchat said:
I knew this 2 years ago. Wanted to let you all know but......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I knew two weeks before then.

Sent from my iPhone Because I'm a Fucking Adult. Seriously, just grow up already. Using normal-ass web browsing because I'm not one of those people who think incremental and ancillary upgrades are worth having a phone that sucks otherwise. 3094572987345-97230497AAAAAVVV

Back