• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

INTRODUCING, DALTON SNEED

PlayerRep said:
I consulted my private email group of about 50 current or former egriz posters.

yeah, but they are current or former egriz posters. little or no credibility. no wonder you consulted them. did you pay a fee(bqm) asking for a friend.

kemajic said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
i_the_sky said:
The Grizzlies are,indeed fortunate to have Dalton Sneed at QB! It's unfortunate he's going through this Gresch Jensen drama! In the real world when a player out preforms another player and wins a position it's end of story but part of Montana's fan base is still in love with the finesse, fickle football the out going regime played and they aren't mature enough to accept what's best for Grizzly football! The Grizzlies are transitioning into a more physical disciple football team! Some players from the Stitt era will not be able to take it! Dalton has already proved he's good to go! In short Montana is very lucky and our two young guys are going to start out right by seeing how it's done right from Dalton! The timing is perfect I must say! Good luck to you Dalton and Thank You for choosing Montana. All this whing bull shit will blow over and you will love it her! We are Montana"!
RTD!
Go Griz!
But he didn't outright win the position. He had it handed to him and was given the benefit of the doubt when things went wrong. He's slower and has less of an arm than Jensen did.
Stupidist post of the thread. Sneed is close to the fastest guy on the team, acknowledged by everyone including Jensen. Hauck doesn't just hand jobs to anyone.

Kem careful on the wording of the last sentence. :eek:

Diesel said:
kemajic said:
Stop_HammerTime69 said:
i_the_sky said:
The Grizzlies are,indeed fortunate to have Dalton Sneed at QB! It's unfortunate he's going through this Gresch Jensen drama! In the real world when a player out preforms another player and wins a position it's end of story but part of Montana's fan base is still in love with the finesse, fickle football the out going regime played and they aren't mature enough to accept what's best for Grizzly football! The Grizzlies are transitioning into a more physical disciple football team! Some players from the Stitt era will not be able to take it! Dalton has already proved he's good to go! In short Montana is very lucky and our two young guys are going to start out right by seeing how it's done right from Dalton! The timing is perfect I must say! Good luck to you Dalton and Thank You for choosing Montana. All this whing bull shit will blow over and you will love it her! We are Montana"!
RTD!
Go Griz!
But he didn't outright win the position. He had it handed to him and was given the benefit of the doubt when things went wrong. He's slower and has less of an arm than Jensen did.
Stupidist post of the thread. Sneed is close to the fastest guy on the team, acknowledged by everyone including Jensen. Hauck doesn't just hand jobs to anyone.

Kem careful on the wording of the last sentence. :eek:
Oops! That was pretty bad. Fixed it. I'm wondering what kind of mind picked that up, but thanks.

Over a week-old article, but I didn’t see it posted. And I’m half blind...

http://www.montanakaimin.com/sports/views-from-the-sneed-ahead-in-qb-battle/article_db5d51c8-424e-11e8-bc3c-c73459896219.html

Last line in the story...

“Quarterback for the 2018 Grizzlies will be a fun position, and after watching the spring game on Saturday, Sneed seems to be the frontrunner.”

Sneed is looking really good.

Long-time sports writer, Bill Speltz: "If anyone was wondering why Hauck brought in transfer quarterback Dalton Sneed to challenge incumbent starter Gresch Jensen, that question was addressed Saturday. Sneed was the star of the scrimmage with his accuracy, quick release, quick feet and general air of confidence."

Grady Bennett was impressed with Sneed as well.

5700 has been awfully quiet lately. I'm not trying to completely flame him but with the way he shit on Gresch Jensen, Stitt and anyone not name Sneed/Hauck I'd love his honest and unbiased assessment of Sneed now? Again not flaming 5700, I appreciate his strong opinions but may be time to come eat some crow.

StumptownGriz said:
5700 has been awfully quiet lately. I'm not trying to completely flame him but with the way he shit on Gresch Jensen, Stitt and anyone not name Sneed/Hauck I'd love his honest and unbiased assessment of Sneed now? Again not flaming 5700, I appreciate his strong opinions but may be time to come eat some crow.

His rank is "banned". Is that actually a thing?? Maybe that's why he's been rather quiet. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
StumptownGriz said:

His rank is "band". Is that actually a thing?? Maybe that's why he's been rather quiet. :lol:

FIFY
:coffee:

Back