• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is #37 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big G said:
Kidder is out again for the week, what number is he wearing again?

I thought he was done for the season according to you? Could have sworn I saw him on the field last week.......

Big G said:
Kidder is out again for the week, what number is he wearing again?

What's your sign? Probably something similar to this:

51txFN55eSL._SY355_.jpg

Kidder might miss the combine since he was injured all season with a broken wrist and achilles tear. What number did he wear again?

OMG

I just realized that both Tripp and Coyle are injured.

I think there is a curse on former Griz linebackers playing for the Seahawks.

I mean that is 2 for 2 100%!

There must be more curses out there too!

reinell30 said:
Tucker Schey will wear #37 in 2017!
Great! He WAS a good player. Now his careers as good as done. Stitt might as well just cut him and if he knew what was good for the program, he'd do away with the whole 37 tradition. SHIT! I just realized our feild is cursed. It's got 37's on both sides. Must be why we lost to MSU.

...do away with the whole deal...
...it's a distraction to the team situation...
...honor the montana kids with a patch/stripe...

... :shit: ...

alabamagrizzly said:
reinell30 said:
Tucker Schey will wear #37 in 2017!
Great! He WAS a good player. Now his careers as good as done. Stitt might as well just cut him and if he knew what was good for the program, he'd do away with the whole 37 tradition. SHIT! I just realized our feild is cursed. It's got 37's on both sides. Must be why we lost to MSU.

Shit, make them all wear 37, we'll confuse everyone...

Traditions like this are stupid when you finish 3-5 in BSC play. No one on this team deserves that number.

griz5700 said:
Traditions like this are stupid when you finish 3-5 in BSC play. No one on this team deserves that number.
Shoot, we might as well just give up football entirely. Why try when we're this bad, right?

zengriz said:

I like your posts Zen, but . . . why discard one 30-year tradition because it is a distraction and start another honor/tradition ? :?:

curse? The kids play to the best of their ability and their jersey number doesn't change how they play.

Proud Griz Man said:
zengriz said:

I like your posts Zen, but . . . why discard one 30-year tradition because it is a distraction and start another honor/tradition ? :?:

curse? The kids play to the best of their ability and their jersey number doesn't change how they play.

...proud griz..perhaps i'm wrong on this...
...can anybody think of any other example...
...team sport where one is honored over the rest...
...extended all the way to a flippn' flag flappn' ceremony ...

... :?: :?: :?:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back