• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is this the worst hire in the modern era?

Kokanee, LaBatts, Molson, Crown, Brian Adams, Justin Bieber. Canadia shouldn't be able to export sh!t, including opinions.

I did leave out Moosehead, Rush, Bob and Doug McKenzie and Prevost. There may be a couple of others.

BWahlberg said:
He's been our coach for 4 days, hasn't announced his coaching staff, played a game, completed a signing day, addressed Griz Nation... And someone's suggesting he's the worst hire in the modern era? Wow....
Remember what I told you yesterday....we ARE NOT idiot whisperers.

Fushiznitz said:
Kokanee, LaBatts, Molson, Crown, Brian Adams, Justin Bieber. Canadia shouldn't be able to export sh!t, including opinions.

I did leave out Moosehead, Rush, Bob and Doug McKenzie and Prevost. There may be a couple of others.

Wow that hurt! It's Bryan Adams with a Y, keep Bieber and Celine. And take back the Kardashians, all reality TV, the fair catch, Twilight, all mass bottled American beer, duck hunting camo as a fashion statement, and the Pontiac Aztec.

And "Youtube" Tom Brokaw explains Canada to Americans. :cool:

horribilisfan8184 said:
You should all stop rising to such cheap bait!!!

There in the half light of Washington Grizzly Stadium all existence fades to a being with my soul and memories and the sounds of the Big Blackfoot River and a four-count rhythm and the hope that a fish will rise.

I didn't realize we were at a make or break moment. Are they cancelling the program if we have a bad season? Seriously wtf are you talking about?

Kokanee said:
Triwest said:
Kokanee said:

I think Delaney was a great hire, and was exactly what we needed at that time.

My coaching contacts from D 1 schools in the Midwest and West Coast tell me that Bob Stitt is exactly what the University of Montana needs right now.....for what it is worth.....also talked to Pryor Orser who said he is the real deal and stayed at Mines waiting for a job that felt right to him. So let's give the man a chance to give us a good show.

Hope you are right. I think he will either make or break the program

Put your head between your legs....breathe into a paper bag....do SOMETHING man...you're hyperventilating like a little girl.

I nominate Kokanee for the biggest drama queen on eGriz.

Back