• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is this the worst hire in the modern era?

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
ordigger said:
George W. Bush, Fatty Arbuckle or Pat Kennedy....in no particular order are much worse.

FIFY

History will show, that George W Bush will be one of the better Presidents. Truth is, whoever was President during his terms would've been dealt the same hand. And btw....I voted for Gore...who would've had the same issues, and the same results because of world events.

BWahlberg said:
He's been our coach for 4 days, hasn't announced his coaching staff, played a game, completed a signing day, addressed Griz Nation... And someone's suggesting he's the worst hire in the modern era? Wow....

To be fair, some members of our fanbase are really dumb and can't be happy with anything.

grizd said:
Hard to defend Griz fans to opposing fans with people like this posting. I will nominate kokanee for the worst thread in the modern era.

Un F*#%ingbelievable!! I totally agree!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BWahlberg said:
He's been our coach for 4 days, hasn't announced his coaching staff, played a game, completed a signing day, addressed Griz Nation... And someone's suggesting he's the worst hire in the modern era? Wow....

Does it really surprise you? It's typical egriz. I'm seriously embarrassed that most of the morons that post on here are Griz fans. I usually just shake my head 5 minutes after logging on and then just leave.

That being said, Stitt wasn't my choice, but my choice doesn't count. But I will get behind him 110% and wait until he gives me a reason to bitch. So far he hasn't done that. Havent ordered my Stitt Happens T shirt yet, but as soon as they are available in maroon I will!!!

As for the naysayers, STFU and give the guy a chance!

BWahlberg said:
A lot of people are singing his praises with the same level of data.

kemajic said:
Hammer said:
ordigger said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

History will show, that George W Bush will be one of the better Presidents.

Holy shit!!!!!! :shock:

I guess a guy in oil would say that :roll:
He's looking damn good relative to the CHANGE.

Truth is that Presidents are like coaches. They get too much praise when things go right and too much blame when things go wrong. Presidents have very little control over anything that happens. Congress has little either. Go to K street. That is where policy is made.

Its official. Optimism is dead. Nobody knows the future but isn't it at least possible that it could turn out good? Jay-sus, sit back, relax, and see what happens. There will be plenty of time to bitch and moan once actual facts are known.

/thread

ordigger said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
ordigger said:
George W. Bush, Fatty Arbuckle or Pat Kennedy....in no particular order are much worse.

FIFY

History will show, that George W Bush will be one of the better Presidents. Truth is, whoever was President during his terms would've been dealt the same hand. And btw....I voted for Gore...who would've had the same issues, and the same results because of world events.

We owe Bush Jr. huge gratitude for not dying.

kemajic said:
BWahlberg said:
A lot of people are singing his praises with the same level of data.

There is more national attention and excitement about a Griz hire then ever before. Seeing as that is about the only thing we can judge on so far...good reason to be excited.

Back