• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ISU's Mike Kramer takes a little jab at Stitt

IroneagleXP said:
GoldenEagle said:
Mike Kramer needs a T shirt with a stupid catch phrase like your coach. Only then will he be judged a success.

No trolling intended, Coach Stitt TRULY looks like a talking penis.

He can look like a waltzing penis as long as we keep making playoff runs and demoralizing State U every year! :thumb:

Good lord Mods!!!! How is Ironeaglexp still HERE. How has he slipped through the cracks with the garbage he posts? Seriously, if Growler keeps haVing to go, this guys HAS GOT TO BE EJECTED!!! Pleeeaasseee..

Secondly, I always find it funny how badly some people are misinformed about rivalries and relationships in between. I won't presume to know if Mike Kramer knows and already doesn't like Stitt, but I do know that in the past, it just isn't what it seemed. No two greater examples are the friendships between Bobby Hauck and Mike Kramer while coaching against each other, as well as the very close friendship between Mick Delaney and Rob Ash while they coached against each other. Griz AND Cat fans want everybody to hate each other and talk smack about each other so much, and it's just really NOT reality.

CDAGRIZ said:
Does anyone else think he seems kinda drunk in this?
Yes, it seemed to me like every other party I have been to at a Days Inn at 3:25 AM when all the cute girls have left.

havgrizfan said:
Good lord Mods!!!! How is Ironeaglexp still HERE. How has he slipped through the cracks with the garbage he posts? Seriously, if Growler keeps haVing to go, this guys HAS GOT TO BE EJECTED!!! Pleeeaasseee..

Secondly, I always find it funny how badly some people are misinformed about rivalries and relationships in between. I won't presume to know if Mike Kramer knows and already doesn't like Stitt, but I do know that in the past, it just isn't what it seemed. No two greater examples are the friendships between Bobby Hauck and Mike Kramer while coaching against each other, as well as the very close friendship between Mick Delaney and Rob Ash while they coached against each other. Griz AND Cat fans want everybody to hate each other and talk smack about each other so much, and it's just really NOT reality.
I might have missed it but has Coach ash blamed Delaney for a couple of losses?

Ursa Major said:
havgrizfan said:

I might have missed it but has Coach ash blamed Delaney for a couple of losses?
No, just his quarterbacks. :coffee:

I wondered why he was wearing a Nevada Reno shirt. Hoping to get an assistance gig there and get the eff out of shitty Pokeyville, no doubt.

And yes, this was obviously filmed a few hours after the no-host bar opened for business.

First one must remember who Kramer is. He has hundreds of quick quips about everyone and everything. After he fires off a rude blast he usually counters later with a soft "I like you" statement. His brain is fast and we call him a fast thinker. One thing he is worried about with Stitt is he is also a quick thinker.

A problem looked at from the outside is really of no concern. Kramer is a damn good coach and the league needs to be concerned about his team and not let him sneak up on them. Meanwhile coach Stitt knows what he wants out of his team and makes no bones about it. I think Stitt is a very smart guy that does not make outlandish statements to piss off anyone. Some coaches are concerned about Stitt and what his team brings to the table. Secret practices with hundreds of young men lining up to play receiver. A six foot seven inch QB no one knows about. Kickers flowing out and not being used is the hot worry....What will Stitt to on the 20 yard line on fourth down? Will the crowd leave at half time to sneak a beer or will Stitt come out throwing before the second stanza keeping all in the stadium....? Stay tuned and quit being concerned about Kramer!

An entire conversation about how freaking awesome their offense is, and yet the reporter glazed over the ACTUAL story here...a defense that gave up more first downs than ANY OTHER TEAM in the conference. Me thinks they are somewhat missing the point with ISU's team....

Let's not forgot why Kramer is where he is.

He's probably about due for another headline earning screwup.

Kramer is usually the best coach in the BSC every year hes around.

He actually makes teams better and elevates the program unlike minding the cows.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Kramer is usually the best coach in the BSC every year hes around.

He actually makes teams better and elevates the program unlike minding the cows.

There's no doubt he's a great motivator and gets the most out of his kids, he just shoots himself in the nuts every so often.

Kramer is one ugly sonofa... He comes off as a complete A-hole too. Didn't some of his players take video of him during practice basically beating another player? Or maybe he was just verbally abusive.

Rightoooonnnn said:
Kramer is one ugly sonofa... He comes off as a complete A-hole too. Didn't some of his players take video of him during practice basically beating another player? Or maybe he was just verbally abusive.

I think this:

http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/Mike-Kramer-ISU-shoving-Derek-Graves-174620821.html?tab=video&c=y

Rightoooonnnn said:
Another reason I like him...........that kid deserved it.

Rightoooonnnn said:

As I remember, he shoved one player in the chest. Got his tit in a wringer for it. Nothing since. Early on he has thugs and NAIA players, of whom he got rid of. BTW, he was heavy into recruiting high school players, staying away from JUCOs for the most part. Dividends are now paying off.

statler & waldorf said:
If you go to the ISU site, you might find a link to the t-shirts. I know it was mentioned, and Bengalden doesn't have that much traffic. Don't remember if there was a photo of the shirt posted, but I saw it somewhere.

FOUND THE PICTURE! Can't get my little coal powered computer to show the picture here, but the picture is in the Idaho State Journal, Sept. 10, 2011, "Kramer's Krazies."

BWahlberg said:
Haven't seen this posted, just a 3:41 clip, full link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2E5eunHVRw&feature=youtu.be

Here's his little statement on speed when asked about Montana and Stitt's plan (2:38 mark):

link at the point in case the youtube video doesn't load: https://youtu.be/e2E5eunHVRw?t=158

[youtube]https://youtu.be/e2E5eunHVRw?t=158[/youtube]

Oh, I knew about that last week. It was probably also posted on that other website, you know the one nobody ever goes to. :coffee:

sorry, I just had to. really, really low hanging fruit there. :ugeek:

Back