• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ISU's Mike Kramer takes a little jab at Stitt

Rightoooonnnn said:
Kramer is one ugly sonofa... He comes off as a complete A-hole too. Didn't some of his players take video of him during practice basically beating another player? Or maybe he was just verbally abusive.

Sounds like my kind of head coach. UM is too soft for that hire.

griz5700 said:
Rightoooonnnn said:
Kramer is one ugly sonofa... He comes off as a complete A-hole too. Didn't some of his players take video of him during practice basically beating another player? Or maybe he was just verbally abusive.

Sounds like my kind of head coach. UM is too soft for that hire.
Or too smart!

GoldenEagle said:
Mike Kramer needs a T shirt with a stupid catch phrase like your coach. Only then will he be judged a success.

You're just pissed the name Beau Baldwin has absolutely no redeeming qualities. It is a name to be made fun of.

Ah....Stitt hasn't done a thing so far. (Kramer can rant for now) He can can now suspend the teeth of his run "D" if he has the balls. However, he'll find some other type of punishment with the Bison looking to bust him in the mouth in his first contest... :egriz:

Didn't Kramer give UM our one vote for the top spot in the conference? I think Kramer just loves to stir the pot a bit and keep people talking. MSU definitely took a step down with Ash.

Back