• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's LONELY ON TOP

LongTimeCatFan

upe7ubet.jpg

Barring a drastic change in coaching philosophy and play calling, right now it looks like EWU, MSU, Poly, and NAU are all better team this year than the GRIZ. Scarier yet, ISU may end up with a better conference record than the GRIZ.

I pray and hope this team gets back to being the GRIZ of old.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:
GRZFTBL said:
Cat fans celebrate being on top in October, sounds about right.

Cat fans celebrate in October then spend November & December looking like this

lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg

Sooooo....

You hate everything right now?

This isn't about me, it's about you and the cat fans who are "on top" temporarily. I know you and the other cat fans are secretly dreading the end of season collapse that Big Game Ron brings with him to Bozeman each year.

Potomac Griz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
Potomac Griz said:
GRZFTBL said:
Cat fans celebrate being on top in October, sounds about right.

Cat fans celebrate in October then spend November & December looking like this

lolcatsdotcomkj9qqzegnrahk8de.jpg

Sooooo....

You hate everything right now?

This isn't about me, it's about you and the cat fans who are "on top" temporarily. I know you and the other cat fans are secretly dreading the end of season collapse that Big Game Ron brings with him to Bozeman each year.

You're right, it isn't about you. You're irrelevant now.

Why would I dread winning games?

You keep talking about this end of season collapse. Do you really think you'll win 1 more game? Really?

Your only chance was Poly. As far as high powered offenses go, they are the only run heavy team. Everybody else is balanced. And you got rolled. How do you think it'll go against balanced teams that can score regularly on 2-3 play drives?

If there's ONE thing I'm NOT talking about if I'm a Griz fan, it's an end of season collapse because yours is ripe for the pickin'.

Latest posts

Back