• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's LONELY ON TOP

LongTimeCatFan said:
You're right, it isn't about you. You're irrelevant now.

Why would I dread winning games?

You keep talking about this end of season collapse. Do you really think you'll win 1 more game? Really?

Your only chance was Poly. As far as high powered offenses go, they are the only run heavy team. Everybody else is balanced. And you got rolled. How do you think it'll go against balanced teams that can score regularly on 2-3 play drives?

If there's ONE thing I'm NOT talking about if I'm a Griz fan, it's an end of season collapse because yours is ripe for the pickin'.

One of the more classic posts from mid-season last year....LTCF and 'scat fans in general: The gift that keeps on giving....

AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

You keep talking about this end of season collapse. Do you really think you'll win 1 more game? Really?

Your only chance was Poly. As far as high powered offenses go, they are the only run heavy team. Everybody else is balanced. And you got rolled. How do you think it'll go against balanced teams that can score regularly on 2-3 play drives?

If there's ONE thing I'm NOT talking about if I'm a Griz fan, it's an end of season collapse because yours is ripe for the pickin'.

One of the more classic posts from mid-season last year....LTCF and 'scat fans in general: The gift that keeps on giving....

Ahhh... The inglorious feast of Crow!

Oh well, I got a Brinty for this dandy. What do you have? :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

I guess I'm not following your point AZ. Anyone worth their salt knows that beating MSU is meaningless as a resume builder. And yes, in my book, getting smoked by Coastal Carolina at home last year in the playoffs and melting down against Eastern on the road in the playoffs this year, can be considered an "end of season collapse". What's the error in LTCF's statement? It was par for the course. Especially under Delaney.

Latest posts

Back