• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens and the skyhawks

The cats do have a helluva kicker in Daly. Just hit a 47 yd field goal to put it at 45-14.

The stands are totally empty with 3 minutes left........

they are practicing for the late november exodus.....part III

:shock:

To be fair UM has had some awful season openers against d2 opponents and gone on to have a great year. We'll know more about MSU in a couple weeks when they play EWU, until the. It's hard to gauge where they're at, just as it's tough to gauge where the Grizzlies are. I'm cautiously optimistic about where the Grizzlies are. The app state win a few years back that proved to be the worst app state team in a decade comes to mind, and I mean no disrespect to bison fans, but who is to say they aren't gonna have a rough go of it this year. The season is young.

Go Griz! Get a Mustang

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
What happened? I was watching Matlock.

Nice! Which one was it?

It was the one where Ben's friend Julie realizes she might have sent an innocent man to prison.

That was a good one. I watched the GG where Blanche was a slut and Sophia left talking about St. Olaf.

"I'm cautiously optimistic about where the Grizzlies are."

This.

Saturday I hope will lay some things to rest. Should we be able to find an answer to CP offense I could breath a little easier and will OFFICIALLY begin to believe this may be an outstanding season.

Not worried as much about EWU, or ISU or BOZO.

So the kitties scored 7 more points against a low rated, losing record D II team than the Griz scored against the #1 team in the Nation and 4 time National Champ? Kitty fans can't feel to good about that, especially when Fort Lewis only offer 36 scholarships.

Wow! Box score says the Cats gave up 174 yards rushing to the Fort Lewis Skyhawks. Do they play SLO this year?

grizindabox said:
I liked having Cliff Clavin doing the color...

Well, I heard he's doing the Griz game on Saturday, too. Does anyone know who this guy is or how he got this job?

Back