• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens and the skyhawks

stilwtrgrizz said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Is there a way to turn the former player, cowboy, with a chaw in his mouth announcer off?
I AGREE.... Worst "Color" commentator I have ever listened to. And I been listening to them since 1956 !! Really?? "That hold had absolutely NO effect on the play".....Of course not, other than it kept the Skyhawks from getting a sack !!!!! :roll:

They're trying really hard to sell this game for the Cats, but we know better.

grizaremoregooder said:
Dumb Ash is really going to need that hot tub tonight if this keeps up.

I think it's a planned out season long strategy. He's playing the season backwards....getting the meltdown out of the way early. Watch out Griz.

One of the better quotes from over on BN.

"Dissappointing start. On the bright side, if a couple of overthrows and a few penalties did not occur, we would another two to three scores. Defense looks better this year but hard to tell with level of competition. Bignell, both Collins and McCabe look good on defense. On the negative, our o-line looks horrible. Not sure what is going on, but they are way better than this."

I guess the defense looks better. [emoji1]

Bobcat nation is more entertaining than the game......

"Embarrassing performance they should be dropped a 34 in the polls and maybe even to d2 the way they're playing"

mtgrizzly said:

"Dissappointing start. On the bright side, if a couple of overthrows and a few penalties did not occur, we would another two to three scores. Defense looks better this year but hard to tell with level of competition. Bignell, both Collins and McCabe look good on defense. On the negative, our o-line looks horrible. Not sure what is going on, but they are way better than this."

Just read that. How odd....or scary.

They should've reviewed that last touchdown. Didn't look like he kept possession all the way to the ground on the replay

Good throw by Prukop. That'll be the game. Cats should roll by 40 now. First half will be a distant memory. Meanwhile, we will be reminded how the cats scored more points than the Griz with their awesome offense.

mtgrizzly said:

No...they're not.

Ha!! Just saw a commercial for the Sun Belt Conferance. Showing each school and their beautiful campus. They get to Idaho and show the inside of the Kibbie Dome.

Back